Doskoi Panda

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
hlhbk has dope taste in PC games and projects, and loves to share them with the world

DeliciousSunnyD! and I are complete opposites in many ways (just ask us about Killzome 2, lmao), but as a result their perspective is interesting and enlightening to me, and their appreciation for games, their view that games should be appreciated for their unique qualities and their incongruities alike, is rare and genuinely valuable.

Oct 31, 2017
DeliciousSunnyD! and I are complete opposites in many ways (just ask us about Killzome 2, lmao), but as a result their perspective is interesting and enlightening to me, and their appreciation for games, their view that games should be appreciated for their unique qualities and their incongruities alike, is rare and genuinely valuable.
Thank you for the kind words, I truly appreciate it.

You're a great, thoughtful poster around this community and I've also thought highly of your various posts too. So this means a lot. Thanks again!

I may not post super regularly and I may have some opinions about various things that are likely controversial to some people, so it's nice to know there's some around here who read my verbose posts and can get something from them. Even if/when they disagree.

DJ88

Oct 26, 2017
IAKKBWj.gif

taco543 for being one of the funniest dudes I've ever talked to. Nobody else can crack jokes on the fly like this guy and it is a talent lol. Also just a great friend in general who I'm glad I met all those years ago (crazy it's been almost 10 years wtf)

And shoutout to my other ol Destiny buds Bizazedo and KINGofCRA5H. Also both great friends and I've always enjoyed talking and gaming with them over the years. Bizazedo will always keep it real and tell it how it is and I love that. KINGofCRA5H's hype for the games he loves is infectious and it gets me hyped just seeing it lol.

DJ88 Always enjoyed gaming and talking with you back in the day! Those early days of us playing Destiny and Rocket League were some of my favorite gaming memories. Whenever I see you pop up on Era I'm like oh shit it's DJ haha. Hope you're doing well these days, man!

Yoo! hydruxo thank you, likewise to all that man, those early years of Destiny were magical with you and the whole crew. taco543, Bizazedo, KINGofCRA5H. Yeti and Cosmos too (don't know their era usernames)
I think it's unlikely I'll ever experience something like that in a game again. I totally understand now when people talk about the early days of WoW.
Still wild to think about how that chance encounter here and teaming up with you the first time led to those incredible memories and friendships I'll never forget.

taco543

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Fresno CA
Yoo! hydruxo thank you, likewise to all that man, those early years of Destiny were magical with you and the whole crew. taco543, Bizazedo, KINGofCRA5H. Yeti and Cosmos too (don't know their era usernames)
I think it's unlikely I'll ever experience something like that in a game again. I totally understand now when people talk about the early days of WoW.
Still wild to think about how that chance encounter here and teaming up with you the first time led to those incredible memories and friendships I'll never forget.
<3 miss you dude!
and KINGofCRA5H too!

but fuck that Bizazedo guy. *checks thread subject*

.... I mean he's alright I guess.

RexNovis

Oct 25, 2017
ImaPlayThis and MoonsaultSlayer offer the fun theorycrafting and design analysis I appreciate when following fighting games.

y2kyle89's just a ball of positive energy. Melpomene is fun to chat with as well.

I also have other members I'd like to give props to, but I try to refrain from going outside the scope of Gaming Side too often. I would love to acknowledge RexNovis for speaking clearly on keeping one's head on straight in one of the political threads, ContractHolder and Gentlemen for illuminating us with their takes on the film/streaming landscape, Zimmiwood and Surakian for being merfolk-loving kinfolk, Prophet Five and DarkWish for having some of the coolest Power Rangers collections ever, HulkieD for their excellent retrospective on Fox Kids, and the regulars in the Nick Knacks thread for keeping me company throughout the years. But I won't, because this thread is about Gaming Side.
Thanks! I'm glad someone got something out of it. Gonna be a wild ride this year but we gotta try to navigate it as best we can without losing our heads.

hlhbk

Oct 25, 2017
hlhbk has dope taste in PC games and projects, and loves to share them with the world

Thanks man!

Caeda

Oct 25, 2017
Danbury, CT
Android Sophia Your informative posts on accessibility issues in games that you have encountered/have knowledge of (along with other, non-gaming topics) have consistently been excellent over the years, and I look up to you for them, hoping that someday I will be able to make posts as eloquent on accessibility and disability representation.

Yogi.

Feb 3, 2023

Triggerhappytel

Is so great at replying to people's posts in the PS thread. Helped me feel included in the conversations there - even though the thread moves so quickly!

Kyuuji

The Favonius Fox
Nov 8, 2017
I hope someday I can muster up even one tenth of the mental strength and patience and courage and principle of Kyuuji.
That's such a nice thing for you to say, thank you ❤️ I really believe you already have anything that I have though, so believe in and be kind to yourself. I hope anything that's weighing on your shoulders at the moment eases in time.

Deleted member 5809

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
That's such a nice thing for you to say, thank you ❤️ I really believe you already have anything that I have though, so believe in and be kind to yourself. I hope anything that's weighing on your shoulders at the moment eases in time.

Nothing in particular is wrong on my end, I just sincerely and matter-of-factly doubt I would ever have it in me to behave with the same kind of dignity and bravery as you if I were put in some of the same positions you have been. It seems superhuman and is an inspiration.

Kyuuji

The Favonius Fox
Nov 8, 2017
Nothing in particular is wrong on my end, I just sincerely and matter-of-factly doubt I would ever have it in me to behave with the same kind of dignity and bravery as you if I were put in some of the same positions you have been. It seems superhuman and is an inspiration.
I'm glad nothing is wrong, I hope that continues for as long as possible. I appreciate you saying that, it's really nice of you and you've made my day! 🥰 Nothing superhero here tho, I'm terrified of spiders so I doubt I'll find a radioactive one anytime soon either. I hope the rest of your day goes well and have a nice weekend when you get there! 🥂✨

Prophet Five

Pundeath Knight
Nov 11, 2017
The Great Dark Beyond
ImaPlayThis and MoonsaultSlayer offer the fun theorycrafting and design analysis I appreciate when following fighting games.

y2kyle89's just a ball of positive energy. Melpomene is fun to chat with as well.

I also have other members I'd like to give props to, but I try to refrain from going outside the scope of Gaming Side too often. I would love to acknowledge RexNovis for speaking clearly on keeping one's head on straight in one of the political threads, ContractHolder and Gentlemen for illuminating us with their takes on the film/streaming landscape, Zimmiwood and Surakian for being merfolk-loving kinfolk, Prophet Five and DarkWish for having some of the coolest Power Rangers collections ever, HulkieD for their excellent retrospective on Fox Kids, and the regulars in the Nick Knacks thread for keeping me company throughout the years. But I won't, because this thread is about Gaming Side.

Late reply, but thank you! It's awesome to see something of mine spark happiness in any way.

Also, I really enjoy creeping your posts as well - since I lurk more and more each day. But hey! More good vibes all around.

Twohearts

Feb 8, 2024
Straya
Late (in my timezone), but let's tip our hats to the empathetic moms of the site, like Twohearts.
awww thank you :)
Not quite literally a mum, but I do look after my parter-system's littles so I guess that counts for something. Still, I'm at least mum adjacent and some of them do call me mama.
Good luck to all the mum's on here, had a good enough day wiht my mum yesterday and my littles wished a happy mother's day to my girlfriend today since she's in america.

XaviConcept

Art Director for Videogames
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
I enjoy the energy that Dreamboum brings to the games hes passionate about. It can come off as a bit much but its always good food for thought.