mael

Avenger
Nov 3, 2017
I'm surprised she has time to still spew shit, don't she have a black face role to play?

Aine

May 27, 2019
The majority of people who see these movies won't care about this in the slightest.

Hell, I'm sure a bunch of people here who call her out for her behaviour will watch it just because it's the next MCU movie.

I'd only watch it for my boy, David Harbour.

jml

Mar 9, 2018
Ah, I see it's time for the monthly "ScarJo says dumb shit" story

Psittacus

Oct 27, 2017
Is Woody Allen arapist or something?
When he was 56 he cheated on his partner of 12 years with her 21 year old daughter. Subsequently he was found with his face in his seven year old daughter's crotch. His body of work contains a lot of movies about old men falling in love with young girls.

Shit's suspect as all hell

Strangelove_77

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
She needs to fire her people.
Has she always had money or how long has she been rich and famous now? Maybe she forgot that you're not supposed to say dumb shit like this even with all your millions.

Snowy

Banned
Nov 11, 2017
There are genuine evidentiary markers for reasonable doubt in the case of Woody Allen. To deny this is either to be ignorant of the case or to evinced bias, either against him specifically or against accused persons generally. This is not to say that one cannot choose to still believe Dylan Farrow, but this is simply not a slam-dunk case.

Seesaw15

Oct 27, 2017
Someones gotta get ScarJo away from interviews. Shes worked with the dude for years so I understand but the most she should of said is no comment.
AridPlushLcont-size_restricted.gif

Greg NYC3

Oct 26, 2017
Miami
No, she was the adopted daughter of Mia Farrow's previous husband. In her own words they didn't interact until she was 17.
I think you (or some other poster) clarified this point to me in another Woody thread but it's still incredibly creepy to begin a relationship with your spouse's daughter. There's literally billions of women on the planet who weren't raised by your significant other that you could hook up with and he should never have seen her that way. I appreciate that they've been together now for longer that most couples but it won't ever stop being a shitty situation to me.

Deleted member 8579

Oct 26, 2017
Yeah, not good.

Don't think I've liked her in anything honestly, she is particularly bad in the MCU.

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
She needs to fire her people.
Has she always had money or how long has she been rich and famous now? Maybe she forgot that you're not supposed to say dumb shit like this even with all your millions.
People only work if you lsiten. I think she is done lsitening and just full on "Privilege mode activate"

Kcoe27400

Mar 14, 2018
This won't affect Black Widows box office or Marriage Story's Oscar chances at all. Hollywood has made it clear they also believe Woody shes one of the few who publicly state it, but its been clear for a long time now that they have no intention on going after Woody Allen or Roman Planski. Unfortunately this is one of her less controversial interviews.

lobdale

Oct 25, 2017
She's allow to believe him and work with him if she wants, she's not saying other people need to or that anyone else is wrong.

Deleted member 48897

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 22, 2018
Like I said in another thread, it's not that she's really as dumb as a tree, she's just part of the Jared Leto school of method acting