• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Garrod Ran

self-requested ban
Banned
Mar 23, 2018
Had this in my feed the other day

Not sure if it was actually in a medical journal but I have friends who refer to their hrt as such so ofc I was dying at the thought if this being real

I have a friend that uses titty skittles for her pills but I might just need to introduce Notorious H.R.T. to her

Burbank

Sep 9, 2018
Pangea
This reminded me of this figure, presented as the graphical abstract of an article:
1-s2.0-S1387380610001636-fx1_lrg.jpg

Who the hell thought this was a good idea?

Source: https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1387380610001636

We have this technology?
Why am I in geology when I could be dissambling goats into their constituent ions.

: (

ascii42

Oct 25, 2017
It's from David Lay's Linear Algebra and it's Applications which is a very popular college linear algebra textbook.
To this day, that's still one of my favorite math jokes lmao
Yeah. I don't really remember there being any other jokes in the book either (though it's been well over a decade now since I took the course), so that was part of what made it great. It kind of came out of nowhere.

Deleted member 1849

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
That aerodynamics of a cow one is a classic.

Pretty sure a CFD guy where I work has it hung up outside his office.

Jintor

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
the facebook group is a good follow as well, i think that's where the raw materials for this twitter account come from