• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Wandu

Oct 27, 2017
Oh that is at Target. I just cancelled my order from Amazon yesterday.

Lukas Taves

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Brazil
Why can't I buy this from Brazil :(

Edit: It seems I can? OMG

Edit: False alarm. It said I would be able to buy, but it won't let me buy this item

Oynox

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I hope it actually would be a limited edition which rises in price. I preordered one to resell it later in order to finance myself a bit of a standard One X after selling my normal One... well, that probably will not happen judging by that.

MagicPhone

Oct 25, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
I just cancelled my amazon order in order to get this scorpio edition. Has Target shipping always been weird like this? $15 to get it next day? Prime spoils me.

OP
OP

Noob

Oct 25, 2017
I hope it actually would be a limited edition which rises in price. I preordered one to resell it later in order to finance myself a bit of a standard One X after selling my normal One... well, that probably will not happen judging by that.
It def won't worth a lot more than the reg X. Think it as the PRO... No resell value, but the Scorpio Edition might worth slightly more than the reg X. maybe $25-50 more?

digitalrelic

Weight Loss Champion 2018: Biggest Change
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It def won't worth a lot more than the reg X. Think it as the PRO... No resell value, but the Scorpio Edition might worth slightly more than the reg X. maybe $25-50 more?

We'll see. If it does not, I will simply return it to Amazon.

I mean, Project Scorpio edition consoles have been selling for $650-$750 as of today:

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_sacat=0&_nkw=scorpio edition&LH_Complete=1&LH_Sold=1&rt=nc&_trksid=p2045573.m1684

It's actually a really substantial mark up right now. Obviously this Target availablity will change that for at least a little while.

Last edited:

Starlatine

533.489 paid youtubers cant be wrong
Oct 28, 2017
everybodys rightfully returning it because it looks like ass compared to the 'regular' edition

Rocco

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Texas
everybodys rightfully returning it because it looks like ass compared to the 'regular' edition

Does it? I dont feel like ive gotten a good sense of how pronounced the gradient is, or the green lettering. Its all been promotional imagery without real world lighting. The standard is boring af looking tho.

twentytwo22

Oct 25, 2017

Defect

Oct 25, 2017
Does target do a hold on preorders or is it like Amazon and charges when it ships?

OP
OP

Noob

Oct 25, 2017
Does it? I dont feel like ive gotten a good sense of how pronounced the gradient is, or the green lettering. Its all been promotional imagery without real world lighting. The standard is boring af looking tho.

Microsoft should really post a comparison or at least a better picture of the Scorpio...

Rocco

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Texas
Microsoft should really post a comparison or at least a better picture of the Scorpio...

This guy does a really nice unboxing of the Scorpio Edition with great impressions and close ups of how it looks

I really dont know how anyone can say the Scorpio Edition looks bad. Its completely inoffensive.