• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

FTF

Oct 28, 2017
New York
This dumb pos should be arrested and thrown in jail for a little while. But of course jack shit is going to be done. Gmafb

Siresly

Prophet of Regret
Oct 27, 2017
The cops choosing to include in their statement that the perpetrator called them afterwards to tell them she didn't intend to threaten people with gun violence, as if that, regardless of veracity, has any effect on the impact of the message received by those she threatened, is insane and a sad indictment of where this case is probably heading. Your mental state after being threatened doesn't just reset back to normal because this psycho lady said "Whoopsie!" to the cops. You tend to continue being concerned for your safety for as long as the person remains a threat.

The cop statement basically reads like "she said she was sorry to us, so just move on mmkay."
The targets and victims are who law enforcement should listen to. Why are the cops giving a voice and compassion to the perpetrator?
The fuck is wrong with them?

And this comes across as more than a little phony.
The safety of the students and school staff are our number one priority, we are working diligently with the Page County School Board to ensure proper measures have been put in place for their safety.
[...]
...no arrests have been made at this time.

You should not be able to threaten to shoot people, then tell the cops what essentially amounts to "it was just a joke", and have that actually work.
They'd better charge and arrest this unhinged potential terrorist. And take away any guns she has access to immediately.

But of course that's predictably not what seems to be happening.

Basically express confirmation from the police chief that it's ok to threaten to assault and kill people, as long as you tell the cops you didn't intend to.
And are white.

Goldenroad

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Nov 2, 2017
At the very least they are going to say she is not mentally fit to own a firearm and make sure she doesn't own any, right? Right? If not, where is the line?

grendelrt

Oct 25, 2017
Virginia Code § 18.2-60-B. Any person who orally makes a threat to kill or to do bodily injury to (i) any employee of any elementary, middle, or secondary school, while on a school bus, on school property, or at a school-sponsored activity ... is guilty of a Class 1 misdemeanor. Class 1 misdemeanors are the most serious misdemeanors in Virginia punishable by confinement in jail for not more than twelve months and a fine of not more than $2,500, either or both.

But she said shes sorry.....

Last edited:

LiquidSword

Oct 25, 2017
Did the DOJ ever start looking into school board threats or did all the gaslighting from Republicans kill it?

wesker83

Dec 3, 2018
I know it sucks for the kid, and I would hate to punish a kid for something a parent did, but you got to kick that kid out of school and say you don't have to worry about masks at this school anymore because you and your family are no longer allowed to attend, right? Tell her to find a different school that doesn't care about the health of children. Allowing this woman back on school grounds for any reason is insane.

angelgrievous

Middle fingers up
Nov 8, 2017
Ohio
I know it sucks for the kid, and I would hate to punish a kid for something a parent did, but you got to kick that kid out of school and say you don't have to worry about masks at this school anymore because you and your family are no longer allowed to attend, right? Tell her to find a different school that doesn't care about the health of children. Allowing this woman back on school grounds for any reason is insane.
No

THE210

Nov 30, 2017
The cops choosing to include in their statement that the perpetrator called them afterwards to tell them she didn't intend to threaten people with gun violence, as if that, regardless of veracity, has any effect on the impact of the message received by those she threatened, is insane and a sad indictment of where this case is probably heading. Your mental state after being threatened doesn't just reset back to normal because this psycho lady said "Whoopsie!" to the cops. You tend to continue being concerned for your safety for as long as the person remains a threat.

The cop statement basically reads like "she said she was sorry to us, so just move on mmkay."
The targets and victims are who law enforcement should listen to. Why are the cops giving a voice and compassion to the perpetrator?
The fuck is wrong with them?

And this comes across as more than a little phony.

You should not be able to threaten to shoot people, then tell the cops what essentially amounts to "it was just a joke", and have that actually work.
They'd better charge and arrest this unhinged potential terrorist. And take away any guns she has access to immediately.

But of course that's predictably not what seems to be happening.

Basically express confirmation from the police chief that it's ok to threaten to assault and kill people, as long as you tell the cops you didn't intend to.
And are white.

I wonder how the chief feels about mask mandates? I also wonder how he feels about 1/6.

Bengraven

Oct 26, 2017
Florida
So how is she not arrested over this threat?

Oh she's just good Christian white folk got a bit upset that's all. We'll let her wander around the school a might bit. Ain't like she's going to shoot the gun. Might just scare a few of them liberals a bit. Ooh boy, them little old ladies in the front office gonna have to deal with them phone calls not us.

Oct 28, 2017
They should send child services to their house after they arrest her for making terroristic threats. She isn't rational.

zashga

Losing is fun
Oct 28, 2017
Yep, that's a threat. Wonder why the cops decided to look the other way. There must be some explanation…

Messofanego

Oct 25, 2017
UK
And I bet no media outlet is gonna call her a terrorist cause when you start calling white folks having agendas to be violent as terrorists, you gotta admit your racism all the way up now.

Oct 26, 2017
If anything happens to that school Monday or anytime soon they should fire the entire police department and school board for not taking a literal school shooting threat seriously.

The police may as well just said she had a heated gamer moment, all good now.

Magilla

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Oh shit, you can just apologize for crimes and get off. That's awesome! Imma go rob a bank with an apology note pre-mailed to the police station.

Z Y

Oct 27, 2017
It amazes me how these nerds can take pictures like this and think they look cool.

I read the comments on the FB post. Someone mentioned them "pissing off the libs". That's really all they are any more. They are for anything that pisses off the other side. Nothing else matters. They are the party of obstruction politics even if it means it hurts themselves.

Acrano

Nov 2, 2017
Germany
All because of a mask policy ... Gotta say, I´m happy that there are few guns in germany. Went to the dentist the other day and there was an old man sitting near the reception desk. Wasn´t paying him much attention till one of the staff told him "Here is a mask, please wear it now".

He got realy angry and aggresiv, telling her "You know that´s not a law, you are commiting a crime! A crime! I fought so that we could keep our freedom and now they are taking it away"

He then put on the mask and noticed that I watched the scene and wanted me to tell her that he was right .... I just couldn´t in that moment. I told him I don´t agree with his views and in no way was it taking away my freedom. He sat there like a sour grape pissed beyond believe. That man was 80+ years old, god help his soul.

Saladin

Alt Account
Banned
Apr 27, 2021
Fuck is wrong with people?! That's a terrorist right there!

Or maybe "mentally ill" since she isn't a Muslim eh? Fuck outta here

Nepenthe

When the music hits, you feel no pain.
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
Why bother apologizing when you were probably never gonna be arrested in the first place?

j7vikes

Definitely not shooting blanks
Jan 5, 2020
Well she convinced me. She's far more likely to kill them than Covid. What a fucking lunatic.

rjinaz

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Phoenix
I will kill all of you.

Figuratively.
Hey, you're doing it wrong. You have to rant for 3 minutes, then end with telling everybody in the thread you will kill them on Monday with guns. Then come back into the thread later that night and say "I hope you didn't take that the wrong way, because I meant with guns of fury".

I'm sure you won't be banned before you have the chance.

Ze_Shoopuf

Jun 12, 2018
Good ol' Christian white gun owner terrorist apologizes for openly threatening violence.

Police- S'All good.