goldenpp73

Banned
Dec 5, 2017
Not on portables and not on nintendo consoles =P

Don't forget that last gen Sonic had a few exclusivity deals with nintendo....

It released on Vita but it couldn't have released on 3DS in any simple way, though I doubt it would have made movement there either. The game was I believe on PS3, 360, PC and Vita, it not being on a Nintendo system is not likely the reason it didn't do well overall, but I would like to believe so.

Deleted member 5334

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
So I don't think this was mentioned in the thread, but I only was paying attention to this part into a lot of detail, but apparently they did mention about Shenmue 1+2 for the Switch, when they got to that bit on the survey, and they said it was actually up to Sega of Europe for that (As they're the ones handling the ports). He said he would talk to them about it, though, given the results of the survey. So hopefully it does happen, though.

Anyways, everything that was announced was more or less expected (except for Virtua Racing, which I'm glad to see happening). I'm a little disappointed that Dynamite Headdy didn't make the list (it is a bit obscure, so I'm not gonna whine too much about it). I'm hoping it, along with Gunstar Heroes and Ristar both receive Sega Ages revisions for the Switch.