• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Lant_War

Classic Anus Game
Banned
Jul 14, 2018

Seems like the consensus is that this is the best Mini console so far. Very glad SEGA hit it out of the park with this one.

Deleted member 36578

Dec 21, 2017
I'd pick this up if I wasn't drowning in September games. Maybe I'll get it for the holidays, seems awesome.

maximumzero

Oct 25, 2017
New Orleans, LA
Nice. Dunno if I'm gonna pick mine up today or tomorrow but I'm looking forward to a very Sega weekend.

Looking forward to the day when I can have a dedicated shelf for these things so I can get a retro fix at my leisure.

Shame Sony dropped the ball on theirs.

Deleted member 21709

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Sorry if this is the wrong thread, but how good of a replica are the controllers?
I'm considering to get the Mini just for the two USB controllers included.

Oct 25, 2017
Sorry if this is the wrong thread, but how good of a replica are the controllers?
I'm considering to get the Mini just for the two USB controllers included.
The 3 button controllers feel as good if not better then the original ones I have at my parents house.

I was surprised actually by how ergonomic it is. It's pretty nice for so such an old controller. SEGA were on some good shit

Deleted member 21709

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
The 3 button controllers feel as good if not better then the original ones I have at my parents house.

I was surprised actually by how ergonomic it is. It's pretty nice for so such an old controller. SEGA were on some good shit

That's all I needed to hear! I would have preferred the fantastic 6 button versions.. but this is still cool. I assume you can plug them into any PC to use them in emulators as well?