• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Zippo

Banned
Dec 8, 2017
I didn't see a thread for it and figured it was worth mentioning, so:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HSEP49z6BAM

Around the 7 minute mark, Aaron Webber teased that news on the Sonic racing game was coming soon, a few days ago:

"A lot of you have been waiting for news and information, and you're very curious about what that title was that we teased back at South by Southwest, and at least in the near future, you might be hearing some more news and information about that. So hey, that's coming up. Get ready. It's on the horizon."

E3 Judges Week was last week so it's certainly possible members of the press have already played it. How soon do you guys think it will be before we finally get a full reveal?

lordlad

Banned for trolling with an alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Singapore
Sonic R2: SuperSonic Racin' ~ Featuring Songs by Richard Jacques.

~Can you feel the sunshine...~

Zalman

Oct 25, 2017
Looking forward to it. I think it could be pretty interesting even if it's Sonic only.

N75

self-requested temp ban
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah I'm expecting a proper reveal just before E3

Ghost_Messiah

Oct 27, 2017
Cool of you to post this Zippo! Caught your heads up in the other Sonic Racing thread (wouldn't have known about this if it weren't for you, the guys on Sonic Retro didn't even mention it, so thanks for the notification!). Super interested to see what they unveil. Honestly hoping the Sonic R reference means something and this as close to a spiritual sequel as possible. Would have thought we'd see something this week or maybe next at the latest, given Sega's propensity to unveil Sonic games in the Spring and outside of E3.

Unveil very soon and gameplay demo at E3? Hope so. Thread watched.

NotLiquid

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Either it'll be revealed before E3 (like most Sonic games tend to be) or it'll be on Nintendo's conference I reckon.