• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

KiLAM

Jan 25, 2018
sekiroshadowsdietwic.jpg

If you preorder the game from Game Mania in Netherlands and Belgium you get free chopsticks with it. The person who gets very rare Golden Chopsticks wins this console. Only 1 person per country can win this.
Sucks that it is the only way to get it right now but damn it looks amazing.

JINX

Oct 25, 2017
I don't know, it doesn't have that nice nylon rope....

It's kinda tacky, but I like the idea of mimicking a shĹŤji

tapedeck

Oct 28, 2017
Wonder if that's actual wood...things gonna run pretty hot me thinks. It's a nice art piece though.

Valcrist

Tic-Tac-Toe Champion
Oct 25, 2017
Would buy if the rope was an HDMI cable.

Not really though.

ShadowAUS

Feb 20, 2019
Australia
The controller looks alright, the console is ugly as sin, also wouldn't be too hard to make with basic tools, a couple of stains, a little woodworking experience and a small amount of artistic talent. The hardest part would be the kanji as it's a bit intricate but with a stencil, jigsaw, a bit of time and enough patience wouldn't be too bad. Maybe I'll start making them and selling them for exorbitant prices, though I'm sure that will get me in a "little bit" of legal trouble.

Edit: Wish the PC collectors edition was available in Australia as I want that statue for my collection.
r50fIJM.png

Last edited:
Oct 27, 2017
I really like this, looks like a lot of creativity went into it. I just wish the Collectors Edition of the game was available for purchase.

Troublematic

Banned
Nov 1, 2017
I think it looks cool. Might be decent quality too if it's only 1 per country too. Not a fan of the titles, especially on the controller touch pad. That said, I can't remember a single collectors edition console that I truly thought was worth paying extra for, and most I wouldn't pick over a standard one if the cost the same.

tyfon

Nov 2, 2017
Norway
The console would look cool in the right living room.
The controller looks like my DS3 god of war controllers... not really a fan of it.