• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Ferrs

Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
Good to see Activision won't pull a Bamco and delay the game a whole month for no reason. Day 1!!

DarkChronic

Oct 27, 2017
Early 2019 is absolutely bonkers. Also, like others said, this is WAY earlier than I was expecting. Pretty stoked for this.

Sabretooth

Oct 27, 2017
India
₹3,999 for a damn game? Are you fucking with me mate. o.O

Why couldn't From have sided with a more reasonably-pricing publisher like Square Enix? ;_;

Res

Oct 25, 2017
DlCzh2JXgAAiDq0.jpg

I love this boss design. Imagine what other bosses they have in store

Sabretooth

Oct 27, 2017
India
In Asia, from is publishing Sekiro, Activision is for EU and NA.
According to the Steam page, From is only doing Japan. Asia is being handled by Cubejoy, and judging by the fact that their name is spelled in Chinese characters, I'm guessing 'Asia' refers only to China + Taiwan.

On my side, I see "Notice: This version of the game supports the following languages: Japanese, English, French, Italian, German, Spanish."

So I'm guessing India is being counted as EU like how Sony does it.

Salty Rice

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Pancake City
Early 2019 gonna be amazing once again with all the games coming out.

Beginning of the year having a shit ton of big games coming out is a new trend in the recent years.

CopperPuppy

Oct 25, 2017
Didn't really get to read the gameplay impressions thread from this weekend.

What's the gist? How Bloodborne-esque are we talking?