• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Culex

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
He's probably going to make it, and that saddens me while good people are dying every day from COVID.

Shyotl

Oct 25, 2017
I hope he gets the help he needs but clearly doesn't deserve.

Not really, tho. Iowa needs to stop electing shitheads.

Dyle

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Damn shame he went to Wendy's and caught "u kno what". He warned us not to go there but didn't practice what he preached

Wrexis

Nov 4, 2017
In 2-3 weeks: "Look if an 87 year old can survive it Covid is harmless", neglecting to mention he probably got the best healthcare in the world.

chandoog

Oct 27, 2017
Has any democratic senator or prominent member of power/position tested positive for covid yet ? Legit question.

Allard

Oct 25, 2017
Has any democratic senator or prominent member of power/position tested positive for covid yet ? Legit question.

there were several congressmen earlier in the year that got it, but no one of as high importance as Grassleys position, he is 3rd in line for president right now behind Pence and Pelosi.

Volimar

volunteer forum janitor
Oct 25, 2017
Thanks to him quarantining, Shelton's nomination to the Federal Reserve was defeated. Thanks COVID!

chimpsteaks

â–˛ Legend â–˛
Sep 12, 2019
ysr2RSd_d.webp

TJG662

Oct 25, 2017
California
Im fighting covid right now. I'm 38 and this thing sucks. If he thinks he just gonna get to work while stuck at home he probably hasn't had it long.