Do you have youtuber merch?

• Of course! Why wouldn't the world want to know I'm the biggest fan of YosejuxXGaming?

Votes: 109 16.9%
  • Why does this sell at all

Votes: 535 83.1%

• Total voters

Lant_War

Classic Anus Game
The Fallen
Jul 14, 2018
It's like a goddamn plague. Besides some very specific channels, most youtube videos and click on start with the Youtuber shilling their merch before they start, and it's usually just a shirt with the channel's logo or some fanart on top of it. And they usually say that it's running out as well... so they sell? Who the fuck is out there using merch from a youtuber? I guess it's no different from using merch from a band, but it still feels so odd to think there's some guy with an Antdude shirt collection they use regularly.

Do you own any merch from a youtuber?

ILikeFeet

DF Deet Master
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
new age media, old man. the future is now

though, I've been tempted to rock some shirts from a couple of youtubers

CHC

Oct 27, 2017
I am pretty much never without my Dr. Disrespect shirt underneath my business suit. That way, if a meeting goes south, I have a backup plan.

Chille

Jan 7, 2018
I've recently ordered the big nut shirt by maxmoefoe it was like £22 for shirt and badge with signed poster. Plus now I can walk around showing my big nut pride
ALT_c11b4689-2f52-4803-b9af-e407d4c1f757_x1440.jpg

Masoyama

Attempted to circumvent a ban with an alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
24099_eq1g.png

I have a couple shirts from podcasts like this one. Very selective about it though.

Lord Vatek

Avenger
Jan 18, 2018
I've seen several kids in public wear YouTuber stuff. I would never buy it but it's not worth getting upset over.

dennett316

Nov 2, 2017
Blackpool, UK
I got a Jim Sterling shirt ages ago, the one that was a Sonic as a Xenomorph design. I've worn that, and even gotten positive comments about the design. I've seen Rooster Teeth merch a few times. It's a way to support content creators you like, I'm really not sure why that's such an out there concept.

GrapeApes

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I've seen it once in real life. Some guy in the gym rocking a BroScienceLife. Only remember that it did make me cringe.

Cation

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
I've seen some people wear DDE shirts and hats at car meets - but that's really not bad imo.

kittens

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Off topic, but today a random kid on a razer scooter approach me and told me to follow his razer scooter themed youtube channel. I haven't yet, but I'm 100% going to.

Deleted member 9241

Oct 26, 2017
Niche celebrities are cooler than mega celebrities. Only those who know will get it. Others can stick with the Kardashians.

Sybil

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Well, if it looks good I wouldn't judge. The problem is most of them don't look good for the price. Like a $25+ dollar something shirt for a stretched out ugly logo? nah

Ryan.

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
There are some smaller niche youtubers I would if I ever bothered to buy something. I bought a shirt from Brownman (Ray from Rooster Teeth) awhile back that I wear occasionally.

Deleted member 1656

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
So-Cal
I usually only wear plain shirts because I'm boring, but I did buy a SBFP t-shirt, a comicbookgirl19 t-shirt, and a Half in the Bag t-shirt years ago and they're still around. I'm kind of ashamed of the HITB t-shirt now, but fuck it, it's a t-shirt. Feel free to stalk me, find my home, kick my door down, and yell at me for the shirt I sleep in.

I guess I could give to the Goodwill but then I imagine some poor kid out there wearing a shirt—my shirt—with a euphemism for being drunk written on it and representing a kind of lame show and I can't do that to anyone.

Jan 13, 2018
Fans of my livestream on Mixer have bought quite a few coffee mugs ☕ with my face & the show's title on it. (It's the only piece of merch I offer). 😏

I've never bought streamer merch for myself, tho. 🤷‍♂️

Doran

Jun 9, 2018
I bought a Red Vs Blue Rooster Teeth shirt at PAX East in like 2011, I don't think I ever wore it though.

I think people buy things and don't wear them. Or they are children and who cares.

petethepanda

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
chicago
I have an old Game Grumps shirt and just got a Philosophy Tube cosmonaut shirt in the mail today. So me I guess

Wulfric

Oct 25, 2017
I've bought a Youtuber coffee mug before, but only because the guy didn't have a Patreon.

Castor Archer

Jan 8, 2019
I had a two best friends play shirt and a *shudders* Jontron game grumps shirt when I was in high school. Still figuring out the best way to destroy the Jontron shirt.

hydruxo

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Probably teenagers. I'm an afterschool/track-out program director and the middle schoolers are constantly talking about youtubers.

Prolepro

Ghostwire: BooShock
Banned
Nov 6, 2017
the only youtube merch I own are a hoodie and a tshirt from u m a m i

560.jpg

560.jpg

I love them

Pororoka

Nov 1, 2017
MX
Just this Thursday I spotted some people at the Nuestra Señora de la Asunción parade wearing some bootleg T-shirt's with pewdiepie, Yuya and juegaGerman face and the text "influencer" at the back.

Noog

▲ Legend ▲
May 1, 2018
I've got a Kinda Funny and an Easy allies shirt though I'm not sure I've worn either in public

Adam_Roman

Oct 25, 2017
I used to have a pair of WheezyWaiter's shoes, and I have a shirt from the Game Grumps' long cancelled show Table Flip