Oct 27, 2017
Great shots everyone!

Pro photomode

shadowofthecolossus_2efudv.png

shadowofthecolossus_258uti.png

Ghos

Oct 25, 2017
Some of these shots look like they come from nature and history documentaries lol.

Mr Punished

Oct 27, 2017
OUTER HEAVEN
Punished Shammy

Thread Rules:
1) Two screenshots per post and two consecutive posts allowed.
Whoops, sorry. I assumed two consecutive posts after initial post. My bad.

I wish I could change to resolution mode whilst in photomode. Sometimes I get amazing shots and then realise I'm in performance mode and they could look better otherwise. Anyway, another shot, PS4 Pro and of course photomode.

eVMaq.jpg

H6dSl.jpg

Last edited:

Ombra

Jan 22, 2018
1st image takes ones breath away, 2nd pic is hit all the branches on the ugly tree. Having jonesed over the original ganr way back when, I looked forward to it being updated ..that face just puzzles me. I guess they thought he was too pretty so they went that route?

Let me stop, the distant images and colossus shots are amazimg they would all make great paintings to hang in ones home.

Oct 27, 2017
1st image takes ones breath away, 2nd pic is hit all the branches on the ugly tree. Having jonesed over the original ganr way back when, I looked forward to it being updated ..that face just puzzles me. I guess they thought he was too pretty so they went that route?

Let me stop, the distant images and colossus shots are amazimg they would all make great paintings to hang in ones home.

Thanks. Game is truly gorgeous. I don't have a problem with the new face, I think it looks good, but at the same time i think his face can look very different depending on the lighting and angle. They should make a patch and give people the option to swap between classic or the new face lol

jett

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Some really nice screenshots here. This is the most photogenic game I've seen in a long time.