• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Deleted member 10737

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017

Shakedown: Hawaii

The entire island is up for grabs... or at least, could be with the right business model. brbrShakedown Hawaii follows three protagonists through a 16-bit open world. Build your own legitimate corporation by completing missions, acquiring businesses, sabotaging competitors, re-zoning land, and...

it also came out for wii and wii u recently. will this be the last game released for ps3?

Bishop89

What Are Ya' Selling?
Oct 25, 2017
Melbourne, Australia
giphy.gif

Remark

Oct 27, 2017
I can understand the Wii U release a little bit but nobody care about the PS3 enough even for collector reasons imo.

OP
OP

Deleted member 10737

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017

raketenrolf

Oct 28, 2017
Germany
I can understand the Wii U release a little bit but nobody care about the PS3 enough even for collector reasons imo.
There was a time where people actually cared about the PS3. Nobody ever cared about the Wii U at any time, except for a few weirdos that wanted to complete the small set of games it had.

Also, please don't take my post serious, because I know someone will.

Thiago

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Purchasing this content entitles you to the PS3™ system, PS4™ system, and "PS Vita" system versions!

This game has cross-buy between PS4, PS3 and Vita.

Probably publishing on PS3 didn't require much effort, so the dev went for the "why not?" route.

Rikimaru

Nov 2, 2017
This game has cross-buy between PS4, PS3 and Vita.

Probably publishing on PS3 didn't require much effort, so the dev went for the "why not?" route.
Making and publishing a game always require effort (a lot of testing and specific platform holder requirements). It's just a hobby for him.

Pyro

God help us the mods are making weekend threads
Jul 30, 2018
United States
Good to see it still kicking. Never got around to playing Retro City Rampage so I might give this a try (on PS4 tho).

Superking

Oct 25, 2017
wait, this game is JUST coming out? i played the demo for this YEARS ago, like 2016 or 2017.