• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Fanny

Banned
Apr 25, 2020
I don't see it being Dino Crisis, Platinum would be a random pick for that. DMc1 remake would be my guess

LewieP

Oct 26, 2017
What I would give for a remake of God Hand. I don't believe it'd ever happen though. The world was not ready for its greatness then and it isn't now.
Honestly it just needs a reissue, I don't need a graphical overhaul. It was never the best looking game, but it plays and feels fantastic.

Necromanti

Oct 25, 2017
Like, my Japanese isn't great, but even I can tell that this probably wasn't written by a native speaker.

icecream

Oct 27, 2017
Absolutely no reason why a Japanese developer with make a post in Japanese of an announcement casually on Facebook of all places.

Not to mention that Japanese just sounds weird especially the last sentence. It's not even clear what it's trying to say but it's something that would definitely magically makes sense in a machine translation.

wonzo

Oct 25, 2017
reddit rubbing their collective braincell trying to work out if the clearly fake facebook post is actually real

Floex

Oct 27, 2017
Likewise! I had a blast then and was so different with the rest of the capcom five we GameCube owners were FEASTING!

P.N.03 died so Bayonetta could soar though so much DNA transferred to her but it would be awesome to be able to play these games for a modern audience even for history/archive sake.

It's the sacred "Orange Box Collection" I would adore to have of these games (yes even the cancelled Dead Pheonix) but never in a million years will happen 😂

Jawmuncher

Crisis Dino
Oct 25, 2017
Ibis Island
Locking this as I'm pretty sure this isn't his Facebook account. If it turns out otherwise I'll re-open but that's not looking to be the case from what I've seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.