Deleted member 18400

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
How the fuck this little shit wasn't immediately returned to jail after he went DIRECTLY to a bar upon a release, drank illegally, flashed white power signs and sung the proud boys anthem is beyond me. Mind blowing fuckery.

BWoog

Oct 27, 2017
This makes a conviction much more likely

c236d86669b3c69fc496444fcf5977fe.gif

smurfx

Oct 25, 2017
Zero chance he escaped the country. No way he has any contacts in South America, Russia, etc nor the funds.

Dude is couch surfing in proud boy living rooms, or maybe in one of their bunkers/ training facilities.
maybe he doesn't but this guy is a political tool for some rich right wingers who might have the resources to get him out of the country.

Inugami

Oct 25, 2017
maybe he doesn't but this guy is a political tool for some rich right wingers who might have the resources to get him out of the country.
I can't see them footing the bill to become a criminal accomplice. They might raise money for a lawyer, but they aren't going to risk jail time for him.

ImpendingFoil

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
You mean the kid who got taken to a bar while on bail for 2 murders and didn't face any consequences for it? I am shocked. Shocked.
How the fuck this little shit wasn't immediately returned to jail after he went DIRECTLY to a bar upon a release, drank illegally, flashed white power signs and sung the proud boys anthem is beyond me. Mind blowing fuckery.

It actually isn't illegal to drink in a bar in Wisconsin if you have your parents with you.

Hope they find this shithead real quick and put him in actual jail with no bond this time.

III-V

Oct 25, 2017
This guy literally crossed state lines to blow someone's face off on video and he gets bail and bailed. If that isn't privilege I don't know what is.

Gambit61

Oct 26, 2017
Wait so the person wanted for murder was let out of jail and now they're missing? That's soooo weird.

Dis

Oct 27, 2017

Well he seemingly didn't flee the country.

I'm even more confused why this is a "defense".....I'm not from the usa so not sure how the system totally works there, but I assume that if the court seemingly doesn't know where he is and they feel they should know, maybe the idea you think you can ignore normal laws and just not tell the court isn't a good defense? Especially when it seems that the way to go about this is to make a motion to the court to seal the address from records and it seems you decided you don't need to do that?

If that's what it seemingly is saying then just what? As an extremely white person all I can say is that white skin is an insanely powerful superpower in the usa, and that's with the knowledge it is in a lot of places, but the usa really takes it to another level of privilege.

lmcfigs

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm even more confused why this is a "defense".....I'm not from the usa so not sure how the system totally works there, but I assume that if the court seemingly doesn't know where he is and they feel they should know, maybe the idea you think you can ignore normal laws and just not tell the court isn't a good defense? Especially when it seems that the way to go about this is to make a motion to the court to seal the address from records and it seems you decided you don't need to do that?

If that's what it seemingly is saying then just what? As an extremely white person all I can say is that white skin is an insanely powerful superpower in the usa, and that's with the knowledge it is in a lot of places, but the usa really takes it to another level of privilege.
it's not a terrible defense, if the alternative is: "he wanted to run away, but changed his mind".

Carnby

Oct 25, 2017
He's probably in a bunker being formally trained to be a terrorist.

Edit: nevermind. I see the update.

Josh378

Oct 27, 2017
we'll see. i don't trust this country for shit when it comes to actually giving white suspects actual punishment. if we're lucky a vigilante handed out street justice and saving us the tax dollars for the trial.

I can imagine the level of excuses that he will come out with and the court system will accept it.

Trup1aya

Literally a train safety expert
Oct 25, 2017
I'm going to go out on a limb and say that people who go on murder sprees can't be trusted.

Loxley

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
This idiot kid and his galaxy-brained family just keep making things worse for themselves.

Hope the 15 minutes of fame you got in GOP circles for committing double-homicide and felony weapons-possession was worth the time you'll get in a federal prison + losing your right to own a firearm for the rest of your life.

TheZynster

Oct 26, 2017
dude was probably going to be let off fucking easy....................welp that solved the problem of that.