• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

asmith906

Oct 27, 2017
PEqwOyI.jpg

WWE Payback
September 2, 2023

gYVl8q9cpro.jpg

1.) Seth Rollins(c) vs Shinsuke Nakamura – World Heavyweight Championship
2.) Rhea Ripley(c) vs Raquel Rodriguez – Women's World Championship
3.) Becky Lynch vs Trish Stratus – Steel Cage match
4.) Rey Mysterio(c) vs Austin Theory – WWE United States Championship
5.) Segment: Cody Rhodes on The Grayson Waller Effect
6.) The Miz vs LA Knight
7.) Kevin Owens & Sami Zayn(c) vs Judgment Day(Finn Balor & Damian Priest) – Steel City Street Fight for WWE Tag Team Championship

AEW All Out (war)
September 3, 2023

AEW-All-Out-2023.jpg

1693519022-aew-all-out3-jpg-64f10c56e6cd9.jpg

aew-all-out-2023-hobbs-miro.jpg

AEW-All-Out-8-Man-645x370.png

1.) Luchasaurus(c) vs Darby Allin – AEW TNT Championship
2.) Miro vs Powerhouse Hobbs
3.) Kris Statlander(c) vs Ruby Soho – AEW TBS Women's Championship
4.) Kenny Omega vs Konosuke Takeshita
5.) Orange Cassidy(c) vs Jon Moxley – AEW International Championship
6.) Bullet Club Gold(Jay White, Juice Robinson, Austin Gunn & Colten Gunn) vs FTR(Cash Wheeler & Dax Harwood) & The Young Bucks(Matt Jackson & Nick Jackson)
7.) MJF & Adam Cole vs Dark Order(Alex Reynolds & John Silver) – ROH Tag Team Championship
8.) Samoa Joe(c) vs Shane Taylor – ROH TV World Championship
9.) Eddie Kingston & Katsuyari Shibata vs Wheeler Yuta & Claudio Castagnoli

Impact Wrestling Victory Road
September 8, 2023

IMPACT-Victory-Road.jpg

F46DrsYW0AE5EAI

1.) Trinity(c) vs Alisha Edwards- IMPACT Knockouts Champion
2.) Josh Alexander vs Steve Maclin
3.) Deonna Purrazzo vs Jordyne Grace
4.) The Rascalz(c) vs Motor City Machine Guns(Alex Shelley & Chris Sabin) – IMPACT Tag Team Championship
5.) Bully Ray vs PCO- Anything Goes Match
6.) Lio Rush(c) vs Kushida – IMPACT X-Division Championship
7.) Kenny King(c) vs Tommy Dreamer – IMPACT Digital Media Championship (Career vs Championship)

AEW Dynamite: Grand Slam
September 20, 2023

Grand-Slam-09-20-23-nowt.jpg

Card: TBD

Sukeban
September 21, 2023

View: https://twitter.com/Himanshu_Doi/status/1697627316158079483

NXT No Mercy
September 30, 2023

20230727_NXT_NoMercy_Announcment_FC-be23549958ca0ff0785ae85fbcd23d08.jpg

Noam Dar (c) vs TBD – British Round Rules match for NXT Heritage Cup Match

View: https://twitter.com/HDSubss/status/1697607709267566666

Last edited:

ratcliffja

Oct 28, 2017
The OP says Payback is September 1 but the images say September 2. I'm assuming it's the latter.

Jamie OD

Oct 27, 2017
Me hearing about a joshi promotion made for American audiences and then seeing the trailer:

arrested-development-jason-bateman.gif

If Sukeban is more HUSTLE than WOW, I can enjoy it. What I mean by that is we still get these well known wrestlers doing their usual quality of matches that goes along with the gimmicks they are portraying. The character designs and new names so far are pure e-fed material though.

ratcliffja

Oct 28, 2017
Yeah it's on the 2nd.
Thanks. I basically lurk here a lot to try to keep up with wrestling without having cable or Peacock. It suddenly occurred to me that I have never seen Sting live despite him being one of my favorite wrestlers ever. Now I need to do when AEW comes to Southern California so I can try to catch him.

Soupman Prime

The Fallen
Nov 8, 2017
Boston, MA
John Cena is at about every show besides next week right? Trying to decide whether to go to that SD or not, from a Cody IG post he will be here in Boston next week though, so could be my chance to whoa with the crowd.

Dirtyshubb

Oct 25, 2017
UK
It's a real shame because even though I am very skeptical of people's apologies when they get called out for inappropriate behaviour, I honestly felt like his came across as genuine and fully accepted his wrongdoing and didn't try to sugar coat it of anything. He went away for years, apparently got therapy for his toxic behaviour and only came back for wrestletalk/Mainly the boardgame channel.

The fact he seemingly was harassing someone for nudes (IIRC) after everything that happened before is so fucking moronic and just shows he didn't really change.

Vin-yl

Jan 13, 2023
Kenny King vs... Tommy Dreamer? What in the heck. Don't think anyone needs that match

TUFCfan

Oct 27, 2017

Only realised it myself this week strangely enough, but see Matt Lees from SU&SD was tweeting today about Alex Shane's involvement as the co-owner of the parent company of Wrestletalk, No Rolls Barred, etc. Definitely don't feel comfortable supporting anything related to those channels from now on.

Not quite what I was expecting, a Joshi version of GLOW. Nice to see Maya Yukihi getting to wrestle in the US though.

Gaiaknight

Oct 25, 2017
wrestling takes a backseat this weekend due to starfield i will catch up after the weekend is over

OP
OP
asmith906

asmith906

Oct 27, 2017
What the hell is this commentary 😂

Damage CTRL has the worst booking I've ever seen.

DarkstarIV

Feb 21, 2018
Where's Asuka been at. Was hoping to see her feud with Iyo, now that she is champion.
Triple H doesn't seem to want to do an Iyo/Asuka feud for some reason. Plus as long as Charlotte is active, she will ALWAYS be in the title scene. Every time WWE has tried to move her out of it, she whines and bitches in non-kayfabe interviews. This latest run is especially bad since she clearly doesn't have any sort of drive and doesn't want to put anyone over.

TheNatureBoy

Nov 4, 2017
Triple H doesn't seem to want to do an Iyo/Asuka feud for some reason. Plus as long as Charlotte is active, she will ALWAYS be in the title scene. Every time WWE has tried to move her out of it, she whines and bitches in non-kayfabe interviews. This latest run is especially bad since she clearly doesn't have any sort of drive and doesn't want to put anyone over.

Disappointing if true. Especially since they put in some work with the Dark Asuka angle, only for her to largely be a transitional champ.

You would think Charlotte would value just being in a good storyline and see the need to let others shine, if no other reason than to have new challengers in the future.