• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
OP
OP
asmith906

asmith906

Oct 27, 2017
My contribution

oL6x90S.jpg

Duncan

Oct 25, 2017
Tony D'Angelo is my guy, just you watch

Yeah, bro that's the thing, I don't think anyone who's been pushed at NXT 2.0 to actually fail.

I feel like the adoration for someone like a D'Angelo, Son Steiner, or to a lesser extent Von Wagner has been fairly universal

Maybe cause everyone's more cognizant of the meat grinder that is WWE developmental, especially moreso to one that's run by Vince and his ass muncher yes man Bruce Prichard.

OfficerRob

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, bro that's the thing, I don't think anyone who's been pushed at NXT 2.0 to actually fail.

I feel like the adoration for someone like a D'Angelo, Son Steiner, or to a lesser extent Von Wagner has been fairly universal

Maybe cause everyone's more cognizant of the meat grinder that is WWE developmental, especially moreso to one that's run by Vince and his ass muncher yes man Bruce Prichard.
There is "adoration" for D'Angelo? Everything I've seen or heard is people making fun of or trolling that that gimmick is being put on TV in 2021

Duncan

Oct 25, 2017
There is "adoration" for D'Angelo? Everything I've seen or heard is people making fun of or trolling that that gimmick is being put on TV in 2021

with the new sopranos movie coming out and zoomers being hella into GTA V RP twitch streams involving people spicing it up with their best eye-talian accents i have one thing and only one thing to say to you and that's....

www.youtube.com

Shaddap You Face - Joe Dolce

Classic 80's comedy song. Joe Dolce was born in Painesville, Ohio USA and has lived in Australia for many years

Ya just gabba'd ya last gool, ya freakin mook!

OP
OP
asmith906

asmith906

Oct 27, 2017
Had to make another

Tony Khan presents: Arn Anderson.

"You thought Spinebuster was just my wrestling move?"
-Arn Anderson

gLLGErd.jpg

Jmdajr

Oct 25, 2017
I was casually watching AEDub and seems I missed Arn verbally threatening to murder someone.

Oct 8, 2019
Shootember is going wild as Aj Gray is threatening to go to Ireland to assault Rovert because Rovert thinks AJ Gray's matches are too long

Egg0

Oct 25, 2017
Why was Arn coaching Cody? Why was Arn "coaching" a grown man 15 years deep into his career? Why haven't AEW given Arn the strap before he pulls his?

IMCaprica

Aug 1, 2019
Wrestling Twitter is so performative and sad. The "say it to my face" people and the quote-tweet-every-reply people are real adult human beings and it blows my mind.

Buckle

Oct 27, 2017
Wonder if Jungle Kyona got any good offers from the states that caused this.

Come on, Kenny.

IMCaprica

Aug 1, 2019
Wonder if Jungle Kyona got any good offers from the states that caused this.

Come on, Kenny.
She's been out for almost a year, and she was close with Hana, who was also her teammate and next in line to be skyrocketed to the top. So her trajectory in that company likely changed dramatically, plus who can really say what kind of baggage she has emotionally with Stardom, as she was the one who found Hana that fateful day last year.

I would love to see her in AEW. Honestly, I just want to see her more anywhere if that's what she wants.

bluexy

Comics Enabler & Freelance Games Journalist
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Not sure how you put Alex Zayne and Laredo Kid in a match together and have it be disappointing, but Impact managed it. No idea how people watch this show.