cnorwood

Oct 28, 2017
This seems like another dumb fan pandering wet dream.

It's already bad enough that DB had to be brought back from the grave after ending pretty conclusively in 1995, but seemingly now it also has to please every fan desire as well. Just NO! This is the exact same mentality that lead Freeza to keep coming back again and again, diminishing his character every single time. I'm sick and tired of DB being creatively bankrupt. If it has to keep going (It doesn't) can it at-least be a little bit creative and not end in the most tripe way imaginable?
But Frieza was the best character in the ToP, imo better than his original debut

Future Gazer

▲ Legend ▲
The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
The rivalry was settled in the Buu saga. Vegeta finally moved the fuck on and grew as a character, Goku kept being Goku.

Annubis

Oct 25, 2017
Nothing post-Cell is resonating with me at all. :(
I mean, Super had the best DB moment for me.
That whole fight was good, but that ending was the best shit I've ever seen in DB.

3xwPBUA.gif

The Struggler

Alt Account
Banned
Jul 3, 2019
Only if Vegeta wins and then dies for his efforts. Good night, sweet prince.
Yeah I could see that, hello darkness my old friend. Would be the send off Vegeta would need.
Only if it's a literal Rocky III Freeze frame ending.

"Ding, ding. Hey Vegeta...just realized I technically never beat you. Like, technically."
"YEAH WELL, you never will."
"Heh."
"Heh'."
*both go for a punch, freeze frame, series ends*
Lol Goku to Vegeta
"Just remember Vegeta you fight great, but I'm a great fighter"

Deleted member 8468

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Only if they do it when they're super old and the family has all moved out. Grizzled ass old Vegeta getting upset about his inadequacies vs half senile goofy Goku just sounds too good to me. Goku would be forgetting moves and goofing off the whole time and still winning, making old Vegeta even more angry.

I agree after Super they definitely see each other more as partners than rivals, and Vegeta has already had his accepting the truth moment. But it's just too good of fodder for a one off movie or something. Call it a what-if maybe.

Azuran

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Vegeta is a freaking jobber lol

This is like putting John Cena vs Repo Man as the final ever match of Wrestlemania

hydruxo

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
That sounds kind of redundant at this point. Vegeta has long since moved on from trying to outdo Goku.

Tagyhag

Oct 27, 2017
No, but I would like to see a no-holds barred "sparring match" against each other.

Goku vs Majin Vegeta was awesome but way too short.

L Thammy

Spacenoid
Oct 25, 2017
Dragonball already ended, and it ended with "Goku meets another strong guy and had more adventures".

I think it was vaguely implied that becoming Super Saiyan God affected Goku's lifespan, so maybe he'll become immortal, and spend eternity going on adventures and fighting strong people.

HustleBun

Nov 12, 2017
Fuck no.

It would betray everything the characters have gone through together and destroy Vegeta's development.

If you want this purely for the fanboy spectacle, I get it. I hope it never happens, but ok. If you think think it should happen then I cannot imagine you watched or read all of Dragon Ball Z.

Put that fanfic trash on Heroes so I can ignore it.