Dazraell

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Poland
I'm all in into a reinvention of the series. I would love to see a game what have an open world, more complex character creator, bigger focus on a personal journey and properly realized side-quests with new adventures.

There is also something that I would love to see in a Pokemon game. I'm suprised that Game Freak never used a Pokemon League as a fully-realized tournament. You know, with multiple fights on arenas with spectators, where you need to win with other trainers that also collected all of available badges.

It seems silly, but if done right, this could make player much more hyped about fighting than just pushing forward on to the Elite Four. It could be cool if they done something like a Gwent tournament in The Witcher 3, where all of your opponents had a name, backstories and there were also a lot of events that happened outside of the Gwent table.

Watershed

Oct 26, 2017
In many ways I think the Pokemon series could do with some simplification and streamlining. One part of Sun and Moon that confused me was all that extra training stuff you could do, that little island you could manage, the dream festival place you could visit, and all that other stuff. It just felt like the game was floated with features. Much like how BOTW simplified many systems, I would simplify and maybe even remove features of past Pokemon games and focus on core elements by refreshing them in unexpected ways.