• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Baphomet

Dec 8, 2018
I've been thinking about calling an old "friend" and telling them to fuck out of my life for a while now and I am not sure if I should still go through with it. We used be very close during my late teens early 20's, we would hang out everyday and talk alot, he was a good friend at that time, but after a while I started seeing aspects of him that I didn't like (he was a womanizer, relationship ruiner type who always wanted to score with girls , the type of guy who thinks he is a super lady killer). But there was another incident that led me to completely discard him as a friend in my thoughts (he hit on my then girlfriend/current wife consistently and would tell her to lie to me, etc) , I used to laugh it off at the time because I knew he had 0 chance of ever being with her, but ever since I've been alone there has been a lot of thinking and I just want to tell him that I know and that I think he is a piece of crap and the biggest waste of potential I ever met (he's a shitty person, but he is really smart, I guess I expected better of him, and seeing as how I am dumb as hell, seeing someone so smart not use their intellectual talents for something worthwhile pisses me off).

There is another incident that made me terrified of him before I left PR, I want to be clear, I didn't say anything to anyone after he told me because there is ZERO proof to determine if he was really telling the truth or not (he is known to tell alot of really exaggerated lies). I hope no one insults me for talking about this incident, but he told me once that he used to lure kids to pedos and they payed him hundreds of dollars, and that it got to a breaking point where he ended up murdering them and disposing of their bodies (again , I did not tell it to anyone because there is ZERO proof that anything he said regarding this is true).

GTAce

Oct 27, 2017
Bonn, Germany
There is another incident that made me terrified of him before I left PR, I want to be clear, I didn't say anything to anyone after he told me because there is ZERO proof to determine if he was really telling the truth or not (he is known to tell alot of really exaggerated lies). I hope no one insults me for talking about this incident, but he told me once that he used to lure kids to pedos and they payed him hundreds of dollars, and that it got to a breaking point where he ended up murdering them and disposing of their bodies (again , I did not tell it to anyone because there is ZERO proof that anything he said regarding this is true).
What the flying fuck?

dreams

Oct 25, 2017
Um report him? Even if there's no proof, won't it go on the record or won't they at least idk do even the most cursory of checks?

OP
OP
Baphomet

Baphomet

Dec 8, 2018
I'm not sure myself, he might have been lying or not , but even if it did happen , and thats a big IF , there is 0 way of proving it. He told me this in 2012. and even then he told me it happens years before that.

BAW

Oct 27, 2017
Uhhhh pretty sure you have to go to the police with that last part.

No don't call him.

Vibed

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Jeez, you should've cut him off 8 years ago, even if it's unprovable it's absolutely sinister. Maybe he would have come back to you and explain he was exaggerating, joking, or whatever, but that's probably a line he should've never crossed in the first place.

Like to confide that is so very fucked up!

KOfLegend

Jun 17, 2019
This went from 20 to 100 real fucking quick. What the fuck is this??

Box

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Lancashire
Mate that last paragraph. You know how that reads right? The fact alone that he's having and is willing to share these thoughts is alarming enough for me. I would have reported that as a concern. Prefixed with your 'I don't believe him but..."

As per title? Fuck yes.

Edit:
I'm not sure myself, he might have been lying or not , but even if it did happen , and thats a big IF , there is 0 way of proving it. He told me this in 2012. and even then he told me it happens years before that.

Yeah just ghost the shitbag.

thetrin

Oct 26, 2017
Atlanta, GA
This dude sounds fucking unhinged. Why is he still in your life at all? I would've cut him the fuck off back when he was hitting on your wife and telling her to lie to you.

Well, I would've decked him first, then cut him off.

The luring kids part...what the flying fuck dude?

OP
OP
Baphomet

Baphomet

Dec 8, 2018
I was scared at the time and after he told me, I thought if there was any way this was true, but this happened in PR , PR police is really corrupt and his father was well connected, so I was scared that all this accusation from me would do is cause huge problems for me and my family.

Redcrayon

Patient hunter
On Break
Oct 27, 2017
UK
Official Staff Communication
OP, these are severe crimes that should be investigated and treated seriously. Please contact the authorities if possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.