• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RyuCookingSomeRice

Alt account
Banned
Feb 5, 2020
We have no idea if Nintendo will be able to ship the game later this year, so my suggestion is that they should just release Breath of the Wild 2 now before things get more serious. I dont care if we get a half finished game, I just want to play this now.

What do you think?

JoRu

Oct 25, 2017
We have no idea if Nintendo will be able to ship the game later this year, so my suggestion is that they should just release Breath of the Wild 2 now before things get more serious. I dont care if we get a half finished game, I just want to play this now.

What do you think?

I think it sounds like a terrible idea. I don't want a buggy, incomplete mess now, I want a stable, complete game later.

eddiemunstr

Jan 20, 2019
No instead they should starfox 2 the game and just release it with the switch classic in a few decades

trajon

Dec 5, 2017
Of course not. They'll be able to release it digitally whenever they feel it's ready, no need to put out a half-finished game for no reason. Plus it's not even confirmed for this year, no guarantee it was going to come regardless if the Coronavirus situation.

HardRojo

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Peru
Man, the lockdown is really something for some. Wait, you can play it next year when it releases.

Lobster Roll

signature-less, now and forever™
Sep 24, 2019
Just go play your backlog and let this game come out when it's ready, not when it's half-baked.

entremet

You wouldn't toast a NES cartridge
Oct 26, 2017
The hell? This is not how AAA projects work lol.

Nepenthe

When the music hits, you feel no pain.
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
BotW 2 will come out when it comes out.

Status
Not open for further replies.