• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

zoltan

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Not only for VR, but like a legit way of playing games, I'm pretty sure some VR games could work well on TV(recent one is Beat Saber), plus since Ubi just announced JD2019 for Wii maybe there are still people on that platform that Sony could attract with low price and move ability? Tennis games are coming back and would also be perfect, some SP shooters could work and just imagine Rockstar on PS4 with table tennis

Starlatine

533.489 paid youtubers cant be wrong
Oct 28, 2017
sony should bundle it with every PS5 and charge more for it

what could pawssibly go wrong?

foxbeldin

Oct 27, 2017
Mmmmh naaah..
I mean, sports champions was great but let's face it, it won't ever get any support.

SweetNicole

The Old Guard
Oct 24, 2017
  • No Reaction Threads – To prevent clutter we will lock all reaction threads during E3. A reaction thread is a topic about a hot take or some other personal reaction to anything that did or did not happen during E3. Examples include "Why wasn't the PS5 announced?", "Did Ubisoft just win E3?" & "I can't believe the Walmart Canada leak was completely real, except for Splinter Cell". These sort of topics can be discussed within already existing threads such as the conference threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.