• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Typhon

Oct 25, 2017
Lets post videos of what we consider to be the best in Youtube content. Just a few example off the top of my head.

Arrrammis

Oct 25, 2017
The whole Video Game Music community is so great on youtube, here's a good showing of talent:

On another note, Team Four Star's abridged series are fantastic for anyone with any interest in the original series (Namely Dragon Ball Z and Hellsing Ultimate, with a few other smaller series). For a single video to tease the full Dragon Ball Z Abridged playlist(which has reached the conclusion of the Cell saga!), check out the History of Trunks special:

Arebours

Oct 27, 2017
my favorite channels that some people maybe haven't heard about:

pbs space time - short but super-interesting educational videos on theoretical physics and cosmology
FitnessFAQ - if you are into calisthenics
3Blue1Brown - amazing visualizations of mathematical concepts. Fun for anyone mildly interested but also a great companion for anyone struggling with these subjects.
Townsends - Dude cooks historical recipes using historical tools(and clothing).
Ben Eater - Guy builds a computer from scratch(within the limits of what you can build at home). Super interesting and I plan to buy the gear and follow along one day.
Torbjörn Åhman - Equal parts great DIY iron smithing content and ASMR ambient background sounds.
handmade hero - there is no better youtube resource for aspiring engine and game programmers.
J. Kenji LĂłpez-Alt - the food lab is one of the best modern cookbook and Kenjis youtube channel while not that in-depth is still a nice companion resource.

Last edited:

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
Truly decadent.

(seriously folks, check out that channel )
images

Uhyve

Oct 25, 2017
Saw this the other day.

Obviously oversimplified but the whole channel manages to make the topics they cover understandable and entertaining. I wish I had something like this to watch back when I had to study for history class.

gnilres

Oct 28, 2017
Was about to post the Hit or Miss video but seriously, Brutalmoose's Televoid series is amazing. It's probably the most interesting "review"/commentary series I've seen.

Gundam

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Potentially NSFL, because hoarders, but these two videos are legendary to me.

ghouls and supermutant tier

If this is scripted/ironic, then it's insanely well done. If it's not, then it's just insane. At either rate, I don't even know how to feel about these. Like it's so reality shattering I don't know if it's depressing or if there's some sick humor to be found in it somewhere. Probably the most astonishing pair of videos I've seen.

Kingpin Rogers

HILF
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Potentially NSFL, because hoarders, but these two videos are legendary to me.

ghouls and supermutant tier

If this is scripted/ironic, then it's insanely well done. If it's not, then it's just insane. At either rate, I don't even know how to feel about these. Like it's so reality shattering I don't know if it's depressing or if there's some sick humor to be found in it somewhere. Probably the most astonishing pair of videos I've seen.

I'm pretty sure the videos are real, there are too many of them and the house is too consistently fucked for them not to be.
You need to watch this one, it's longer but they payoff is fantastic.