Mar 3, 2018
iz4qw69m26f71.png

only the real ones know…nuff said 😤

Steven

Oct 27, 2017
OP is being a beta posting on resetera instead of grinding. I'm on my 75 second break making this post. Today I've already read 3 books, did a few Ubers, met with a couple investors to pitch my idea, skipped lunch, worked overtime at my second job, and just finished a door dash delivery. Half the day done.
#catchup

Lulu

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
Love following these dudes on Instagram 7 figure earners bro. Top airbnb, nft, crypto, success coaches

a916

Oct 25, 2017
If you're a real alpha, money, success, and power isn't abstract.

Dude's a poser.

Niosai

One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
OP is being a beta posting on resetera instead of grinding. I'm on my 75 second break making this post. Today I've already read 3 books, did a few Ubers, met with a couple investors to pitch my idea, skipped lunch, worked overtime at my second job, and just finished a door dash delivery. Half the day done.
#catchup
Big brain moves. Making the Uber deliver you to your Doordash destination. Uber driver didn't even know they were working for you the whole time.

Finale Fireworker

Love each other or die trying.
Oct 25, 2017
United States
My buddy texted me rise and grind. I told him to fuck off and blocked his number. Rising? What am I rising from? Rest? Sigmas don't rest. A proper greeting would have been grind and grind, because the grind never stops. I can't respect someone who wastes his time resting. Absolute Zeta energy.

JDSN

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I love the advices those account give, My favorite meme are the ones that describe the day of the hustler in a vague way:

Step 1: Wake up at 5:30am like the Rock does.
Step 2: Meditate 15 mins.
Step 3: Have quick breakfast.
Step 4: Head to first work
Step 5: Do stock stuff during work lunch (real lunch is for losers like Warren Buffet thinks)
Step 6: Leave work and go to side hustle.
Step 7: 15 mins workout
Step 8: Purge Friends that don't have Shark Mentality out of your live.
Step 9: Invest in Gold.
Step 10: Do it all over again

KarmaCow

Oct 25, 2017

Almost sure this is genuine with how he owns up to how stupid it is but he's even using that to advertise.

FerrisBueller

Jul 15, 2018
UK
This kind of stuff is great tbh, sometimes it can take a while to end up disliking someone but this BS lets me know to hate them from the beginning.