Diogo Arez

One Winged Slayer
Oct 20, 2020
The game itself looks meh but this is awesome, would love if there were more references like it

Deleted member 34949

Account closed at user request
Banned
Nov 30, 2017
I don't really like the Soap shoes at all, but I really wonder how the hell it took until Forces for Sonic Team to realize it'd make for a neat customization option. That's neat that you can get them.

Edit: Wow, they actually look kinda cool here. If they really want to impress me, they'll throw the Riders shoes in, though

Ginger Hail

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
It was the least they could do considering how many rails Sonic seems like he's going to be grinding.

Ryuman

Nov 1, 2017
I don't really like the Soap shoes at all, but I really wonder how the hell it took until Forces for Sonic Team to realize it'd make for a neat customization option. That's neat that you can get them.

Edit: Wow, they actually look kinda cool here. If they really want to impress me, they'll throw the Riders shoes in, though
Probably didn't think until then that they could do their own bootleg without actually going to Soap.

Rapscallion

Oct 25, 2017
If this game has unlockables that change up how Sonic looks (ala Spider-Man ps4) this might be GOAT.

Lukar

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
Literally the best 3D Sonic game since SA2

Kind of legitimately surprised they aren't selling these as DLC

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
Now I hope this means that we could see more customization.

You know how much I would love a Sonic R/Saturn-era looking skin to go with the low poly costumes from games like Crash 4?

McNum

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
Denmark
Wow, the CAPTCHA on that newsletter has the best heading ever for that.

"Confirm Humanity"

Deleted member 93062

Account closed at user request
Banned
Mar 4, 2021
Sonic:
swagger-swag.gif

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX
Ok, that's awesome. I just signed up for the PS5 version.

I'm surprised they never did this for Forces considering that the SOAP shoes were already in the game for the custom avatar.

ajido

Unshakable Resolve
Dec 7, 2018
Want. Badly. But I can't pick a platform without seeing performance info!!! Argh!

That1GoodHunter

My ass legally belongs to Ted Price
Oct 17, 2019
Series X should be the "safe" option, right? 😅

Colors was busted on everything BUT Series X on launch, so i'm just gonna go on track record.

Parthenios

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
These aren't bars of soap. I was imagining Sonic's feet encased in pink bar soap and sliding around, and now I'm immensely disappointed.

Oct 25, 2017
I SIGNED THE FUCK UP SO HARDDD

I'm guessing they'll send you a code on launch? I got no indication of a receipt.