• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

ILikeFeet

DF Deet Master
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

A classic survival horror experience set in a dystopian future where humanity has uncovered a dark secret. Unravel a cosmic mystery, escape terrifying creatures, and scavenge an off-world government facility as Elster, a technician Replika searching for her lost dreams.

this one has been a long time coming, announced 4 years ago

Katmeister

Banned
May 1, 2021
Looks dope. Wish it wasn't top down because I dig the first person shots and the PS1-like aesthetic.

Rhaknar

Oct 26, 2017
never heard of this but apparently was already announced (both as a game and for gamepass) previously, just now it got a date.

how the fuck did I miss this before then? it looks like my jam AND I'm usually on top of gamepass games. hmph.

NightShift

Oct 25, 2017
Australia
Fucking awesome. Didn't expect console versions this soon. This is the one game that absolutely knows how to take advantage of that PS1 aesthetic to make shit look creepy as fuck.

litebrite

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Completely forgot about this game and just saw the release date trailer.

Will play day one.