• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Angie

Best Avatar Thread Ever!
Nov 20, 2017
Kingdom of Corona
Could be just a placeholder, so take it with a grain of salt.

gorillagaming.com.au

Silent Hill 2 Remake - PS5

Silent Hill 2 Remake information coming soon

y7A9vJy.png

Genesius

Nov 2, 2018
I assume that would be a deluxe edition price. (edit: oh it's an Australian site)

The date makes sense though, apparently it's been pretty much ready for a while now and they've been waiting on Konami.

salromano

Mr. Gematsu
Verified
Oct 25, 2017

addik

Oct 28, 2017
Damn, September-October is packed.

And Konami has to show off this game soon. They already have Alan Wake 2 to contend with. Personally, as a Silent Hill fan, I find that game much more interesting, especially with how little faith I have with Bloober, and how much I just love Remedy post-Control. Also, Alan Wake 2 is scratching that itch of "detective in a small town thriller" for me that a Silent Hill game normally would.

OP
OP
Angie

Angie

Best Avatar Thread Ever!
Nov 20, 2017
Kingdom of Corona
There are also listings for:

Granblue Fantasy: Relink with a November 30 release date
Suikoden I & II HD Remaster: Gate Rune & Dunan Unification Wars with a June 30 release date

So I'm going to go ahead and say this is likely just an obscure retailer doing that retailer thing where it lists products based on rumors.

STRANGELY enough though those are the only two other weird listing I could find. Usually these retailers are riddled with listings for digital-only games and what not.
You killing the dream of playing SH2 Remake this year lol

SanTheSly

The San Symphony Project
Sep 2, 2019
United Kingdom
Probably just a placeholder, but I STILL can't shake the feeling that I've heard somewhere that this is out in September. Who knows.

If this is out in September, it makes it even weirder that it was absent from the PS Showcase.

Gitaroo

Nov 3, 2017
The layer of fear remake doesnt give me a lot of confidence for this which is also UE5

Sumio Mondo

Oct 25, 2017
United Kingdom
Upon scrolling through that site some more:

Bloodlines 2 in September? The fuck?

gorillagaming.com.au

Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines 2 Unsanctioned Edition - PC Games

Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines 2 Unsanctioned Edition includes: Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines 2 First Blood Edition DLC: Digital official soundtrack Engraved pistol weapon skin Retro hunter outfit Civil war saber weapon skin Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines 2 Unsanctioned...

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
Are these companies insane? How many fucking games are there coming 🤯