• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Booker.DeWitt

Oct 25, 2017
So I have a 65 LG OLED TV , which I LOVE!.

I first upgraded my ps4 to a PRO in Feb, and liked the upgrade. played SOTC remaster, and loved it. I also played Titanfall 2.

I was debating whether to buy the xbox one X or not, since I also have a PC, but I decided to pull the trigger since I needed a 4k player and I had some Gamestop credit.

Since I have done that, Xbox one became my main platform again. I have been playing AC origins, and it is just amazing. I am gonna start playing Sea of thieves later today, so I guess my PS4 pro won't be turned on until April, when God of WAr comes out.

Anyway, just wanted to share my experience. I think the X was a great decision by MS.

Deleted member 3017

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, it was a smart move and, at least in NA, it seems to have paid off for MS. XB1 in general is doing better right now than I anticipated.

Hexa

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
tbt.gif

OP
OP
Booker.DeWitt

Booker.DeWitt

Oct 25, 2017
come on, I thought we were gonna talk about MS decision of releasing the X.

Is this thread that bad?
just lock it then

tenor.gif

Kevin360

OG Direct OP
Oct 25, 2017
Love your enthusiasm for the X, OP. In all the threads you've been posting in. I don't see this thread fairing well here, though I can relate and I agree completely as a recently new X owner.

Status
Not open for further replies.