• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

GOTY?

• HAHAHA, YES

Votes: 98 28.7%
  • finally, some good fucking jank

Votes: 140 41.1%
  • this is what the IP deserves

Votes: 35 10.3%
  • not like this :c

Votes: 25 7.3%
  • i'm sure this will go well devs won't be harassed (pls don't)

Votes: 43 12.6%

• Total voters

The Quentulated Mox

Corrupted by Vengeance
Jun 10, 2022
fuck yeah. i always love when a game is supposed to be about a huge dude but the scale's all fucked up and they just look regular-sized

Treestump

Mar 28, 2018
That first one with the cutscene is cracking me up, lol. The cut from the still image to Kong's eyes with the music is perfection.

erlim

Oct 26, 2017
London
I'm so glad the proud tradition of GIANT ENEMY CRABS can continue to make an undeniable mark on sony systems.

RadiantDan

Oct 26, 2017
Michigan
Did Kong get shrunk? It looks like you're controlling just a regular size gorilla.

Also, I saw on the eshop that there's even a deluxe edition for this. They actually thought that some people would want to pay extra.

Lowblood

Oct 30, 2017
Well, I know what my dumb April game will be next year.

(Provided I can find it for under $15 before then)

2023 truly has everything for games, even the next Balan.

Billfisto

Oct 30, 2017
Canada
GI Joe: Rise of Cobra wasn't good, but it certainly wasn't that.

Rise of Cobra seemed like some of the devs actually loved GI Joe, though. This looks like everyone there hated Kong.

Chumunga64

Jun 22, 2018
time to step up guys

2d0

Foffy

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
GameMill makes some pretty bottom of the barrel games. They might be best known for their use of the Nickelodeon IP lately.

Their best recent release is literally a drag racing game where you just drive forward, and even that has issues.

Love the scenes here tho.

Tbm24

Oct 25, 2017
Had multiple flashbacks to playing PS2 watching this. I'm not mad at it for that reason.

Chance Hale

Oct 26, 2017
Colorado
Makes me sad tho, that king Kong game for the peter Jackson film was really cool. Not on steam either šŸ˜¢ played it on 360 back in the day but seems abandonware sites have it

Was that the last good licensed for a specific film game?