metsallica

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Leaked / salvaged footage from the cancelled Fox remake? What the heck is this? Who asked for more Small Soldiers, or is this completely unrelated to the mediocre film?

Deleted member 129013

Dec 12, 2022
OP, you know what Small Soldiers is, right?

HStallion

Oct 25, 2017
All things aside the ninja toy at the end who had the swordsheath attached to a robotic arm that would move around and even became a gun was a pretty fucking cool idea.

Jun 1, 2023
Ummm wow, that was amazingly well done! Fantastic animation, character designs, all of it really.

Loved the original movie as a kid, I remember my local theatre had huge figurines hanging from the ceiling and everything. Thanks for sharing!

Hella

Oct 27, 2017
Damn that was cool as hell.

Flesh gundams vs. cyborg fascists, let's gooo

how much do y'all think the big ol' four-legged flesh gundam goes for?? Ultra premium pricing I'm sure

Loxley

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Caught this earlier this morning and I loved it. Makes me wish those were real figures.

BlackGoku03

Oct 25, 2017
Wow. That looked really really good.

I loved the movie and PS1 game. Give me more!

The game's soundtrack still lives in my head. Giacchino is amazing.

HStallion

Oct 25, 2017
Sep 5, 2021
I don't trust Comadran.

www.siliconera.com

Imagineer Pledges to Fight for the Medabots Trademark

Imagineer plans to win back ownership of the Medabots trademark in Europe after it was claimed and used by another person.

Comadran wins legal battle and keeps Medabots trademark in Japan

/PRNewswire/ -- The Japanese Trademark Office has rejected the arguments filed by Japanese giant Imagineer on 21 January 2022 against the registration of...

Nov 3, 2022
LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

250px-Indomitus_Necron_Crop_and_Edit.jpg

metsallica

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
I don't trust Comadran.

www.siliconera.com

Imagineer plans to win back ownership of the Medabots trademark in Europe after it was claimed and used by another person.

/PRNewswire/ -- The Japanese Trademark Office has rejected the arguments filed by Japanese giant Imagineer on 21 January 2022 against the registration of...

Oh wow. I knew that game looked unofficial, especially with their jank website, but I didn't realize how crazy the whole story is. They claimed the creators of the franchise stole the IP from them. Huh. Brazen doesn't even begin to describe that.

OP
OP
Soj

Soj

Oct 27, 2017
I don't trust Comadran.

www.siliconera.com

Fuck.

Well that sucks.

BarrBarr

Oct 25, 2017
Awe I was really hoping for some more small soldiers. I loved that film as a kid, and I honestly believe it's a concept that could be reused to good effect

Oct 25, 2017
the artists who were hired for this did great work. special compliments to animation
I don't trust Comadran.

www.siliconera.com

oh so the head/owner of this studio is a trademark troll with extremely dubious claims over IP, who uses games and other media to push their NFTs.
does that mean dreamworks is about to start making phone calls
thaw out those lawyers
well at least it's a cool scam
lol that's a nice way to put it. at least we got entertained first 🤷🏻‍♂️

Apr 2, 2021
If you ain't got Joe Dante you ain't got nothing imo.

I love Joe Dante but I don't even think it's that hard to get his endorsement. On a side note the Gremlins cartoon on HBO MAX is actually pretty damn good.

Deleted member 129013

Dec 12, 2022
Yeah, I know the movie. I'm just not sure if this short is pitching a movie or a game or what…
Ah okay! My mind read it like you just stumbled on it and didn't know what small soldiers were, not just this specific video.

Harpoon

Oct 27, 2017
I don't trust Comadran.

www.siliconera.com

Yeah, these guys are nuts. I'm sure this video is another attempt at similar nonsense as the Medabots debacle.

iosefe

The Unshakable Resolve of "this guy are sick"
Oct 26, 2017
Where the sun shines
I don't trust Comadran.

www.siliconera.com

god, the mood whiplash the thread has given me, from excitement to confusion to just straight disappointment

W-00

Oct 27, 2017
Oh, wow, that's an amazing piece! I really like Small Soldiers as a kid, and this seems like it really catches the spirit of it, so I'm excited to see where this go-

*Reads about the creators of this thing.*

Oh. At least we got this out of it.