Deleted member 19218

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
This needs to be in the gaming side, did OP make a mistake or was it moved by a MOD?

Regardless, that's pretty cool having a shout out from the legend himself.

:')

Royce

Oct 27, 2017
Europe
Yeah, they can randomly reject based on content so I didn't take any chances. Though, he added the damn himself, so I guess I could've gotten away with it.

That's pretty neat. Made the message even better.

Originally the other thread made me think these greeting services are kind of sad, but I've changed my mind now. Something like this can easily be worth the money for fans. Though, it does seem quality and effort varies between celebrities.

hateradio

Oct 28, 2017
welcome, nowhere
tumblr_pfn64ssWUU1xuvfgqo1_400.png
Actually, it's this way.

Why can't you people just be normal? Damn.

Imperfected

Nov 9, 2017
I didn't take time out from eating my upside-down hamburger and drinking my peppered coca-cola just to be lectured on what's normal by someone who couldn't even commit patricide properly!

ThorHammerstein

Revenger
Nov 19, 2017
Ow, I was kinda hoping that he was genuinely into games and was a forum dweller. That woulda been friggin awesome. :)

Nikus

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017

Dervius

Oct 28, 2017
UK
Its literally written in two colors to specify that it is two words.

Reset/Era

I can understand colouring to highlight the word play, and what the name means. Doesn't mean it needs to be pronounced as two separate words that just don't flow very well together.

Saying resetera as one word and colouring the two component parts achieves both the word play and the associated meaning. Reset Era is just not as pleasant to say aloud.

Rassilon

Oct 27, 2017
UK
I am proud that someone used a similar retort on me in one of my more embarrassing threads.

I am representative of Resetera, hurrah