• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

timeforsana

Oct 26, 2017
Nike sending out SNKRS reserve emails for the Off-Whites yet no sign of anything in Europe.

picgifs-angry-sad-upset-4541667.gif

Beans

Self Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
L emails being sent from END and yet to get one, once I do it's gonna be hard L

rawr its ry

Oct 27, 2017
Hi SneakerEra!
Anyone have a lot of experience w/ buying from Stock X? I previously bought an Iniki from there w/o much issues. But now I see some ATR UB's for almost $70 under retail. Why would someone sell for that much under retail, could there be a good chance of it being a rep?

Reckoner

Oct 26, 2017
Hi SneakerEra!
Anyone have a lot of experience w/ buying from Stock X? I previously bought an Iniki from there w/o much issues. But now I see some ATR UB's for almost $70 under retail. Why would someone sell for that much under retail, could there be a good chance of it being a rep?
They legit check the pairs before sending them to you, so you should be fine

boomroasted

Oct 25, 2017
I've heard of fakes getting through at Stockx but both times I've ordered through the I've had no issues and would buy again.

Nov 5, 2017
Entered a raffle at my local Finish Line for Beluga 2.0's. Three entries. Quantity is supposed to be sizeable but fingers crossed anyway for that and online opportunities.

Hi SneakerEra!

I've gotten two pairs of shoes from them. Space Jams and, just the other day, Sashiko Blacks. Never had a problem.

rawr its ry

Oct 27, 2017
Entered a raffle at my local Finish Line for Beluga 2.0's. Three entries. Quantity is supposed to be sizeable but fingers crossed anyway for that and online opportunities.

I've gotten two pairs of shoes from them. Space Jams and, just the other day, Sashiko Blacks. Never had a problem.
They legit check the pairs before sending them to you, so you should be fine

I've heard of fakes getting through at Stockx but both times I've ordered through the I've had no issues and would buy again.

Thanks guys! Gonna pull the trigger on em.

timeforsana

Oct 26, 2017
Nike UK got The Ten listed for tomorrow at 2pm.
They're listed at different times, the Zoom Fly is 3pm, Presto is 2:30pm, Vapormax is 2:30pm, the AJ1 2pm.

Gonna have to have multiple devices going lol. You probably won't get a sold out notification before the next shoe becomes available.

Will go for AJ1, Presto and Zoom Fly.

tenor.gif

Come on Nike. Bless me with the W.

shaunLEGEND

Oct 28, 2017
I really hope the SNKRS drops are draws. At least I'd feel like I have a chance. Bots are gonna eat if they are FCFS.

tabris

Oct 27, 2017
I got these sneakers a couple months ago.

christianlouboutin-louis-3150231_M275_1_1200x1200_1433416881.jpg

I only wear them out once in a blue moon, but the image doesn't do them service - they are so sexy and beautiful! They do attract too much attention though, thus only wearing them out for special events that don't require dress shoes.

BSherrod

Oct 27, 2017
Undeadstocked my Grails the other day as my first venture in sneakers, thinking I'll cop some Space Jams end of the month.

Ikuu

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I'd imagine it will be like previous big releases and you have 30 minutes to enter.

OG Kush

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I don't undertand how they don't have captchas and other systems in place to minimise bot usage?

Beans

Self Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Looks like the Beluga v2 are gonna be fairly common, for a yeezy.

boomroasted

Oct 25, 2017
Not that I got them but I was able to try to place an order for the 90s like 3 minutes after they dropped.

Are they just randomly picking orders to go through that are placed within a certain time frame? If bots are getting em all wouldn't it show sold out in 30 seconds?

Snkrs is so damn random

fallingedge

Oct 25, 2017
Still pending on the Js but I am assuming an L there.

I at least got the Prestos. Will wear those with pride.

timeforsana

Oct 26, 2017
The Kith x Nonnative UB Mids are dropping Black Friday. Fingers crossed Ronnie won't be a wanker and they'll get a worldwide release soon.