• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Skeleton

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Skeleton Thanks for the insights mate. Now we just got to wait and see what happens. He got them in store from SNS in London so no email receipt, but does have the raffle win email. I wonder if shops can reprint receipts.

SNS are usually pretty good, although wait until it's an issue, they get pretty pissy over people reselling so best not to get blacklisted from future drops ;)
And anytime man, if you need anything else throw me a DM.

Puroresu_kid

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
With winter coming I can't recommend Nike Air Max 95 Sneaker boots enough. Had these for nearly two years and they still look fresh.

Screen-Shot-2016-06-21-at-9.04.42-am-e1466487403523.png

ViperVisor

Oct 29, 2017
Oldie but goodie. Got more likeys about these compared to any other shoe I wear at work.
But Nike rainbow consists of White, Black, Silver when they re-re-release the same looking 97s.

lwuMbaV.jpg

Fjordson

Oct 25, 2017
Decided to grab the Solebox x Packer ultra boost mid from StockX.

Seems like there's no hype on them (size 14 consortium release for only $60 over retail is unheard of).

I'm insanely hyped though because this is literally the first consortium release I've ever been able to get. 99% of them don't come in size 14's. First UB mid also - the Run Through Times didn't have size 14's as far as I know and the Kiths last year barely made any I think because resell has always been well over $1000.

ChanDangle

Oct 25, 2017
I was really considering keeping them but I don't think I can wear limited shoes like that. Hate to be a part of the resell market but I'm leaning towards it so I can buy more shoes.

Fjordson

Oct 25, 2017
Getting worried. My Yeezy's haven't shipped. How long does yeezysupply take?
You should be fine, they're just really slow.

I'm looking back at my emails for the breds earlier this year. Ordered them on February 11th and they didn't ship until February 23rd. And I live hours away from their warehouse in California lol

VE3TRO

Oct 25, 2017
ESSEX, UK
Lol man I put a reminder on for the KAWS then had to do something while my phone was on silent. Got to the PC like 10 minutes late and lotto was closed. :'(

I hate you :D Congrats wish they dropped in UK

Use a proxy.
312291743783583745.png

Getting worried. My Yeezy's haven't shipped. How long does yeezysupply take?

Everyone is different when it comes to YS. Some had theirs dispatched Monday and already have them while others haven't had dispatch emailed.

When I got my 350 Breds this year it was like 14 days and nothing had happened. I contacted them on the form page through the site about it and literally 5 minutes later I got a dispatched email.

It's probaly just taking longer than usual due to the larger quantity of stock.

Skeleton

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Lol man I put a reminder on for the KAWS then had to do something while my phone was on silent. Got to the PC like 10 minutes late and lotto was closed. :'(

Use a proxy.
312291743783583745.png

Everyone is different when it comes to YS. Some had theirs dispatched Monday and already have them while others haven't had dispatch emailed.

When I got my 350 Breds this year it was like 14 days and nothing had happened. I contacted them on the form page through the site about it and literally 5 minutes later I got a dispatched email.

It's probaly just taking longer than usual due to the larger quantity of stock.

LOL Proxy on Kaws if I could I would. Got real pissed with an IRL mate of mine, he came round last night, clocked my Yeezy's this is the last guy I expect to know about shoes.
Well fucking turns out the dudes become a scalper entering all raffles and he won some yeezy's and some the off white AF1, I'm sitting there because I didn't cop like WTF.
The evening ended short after that, I was like the fuck man. I resold if they didn't fit or wanted to trade for something else, but not just to make $$$$ that's why sneaker game is fucked.

Phonzo

Oct 26, 2017
I like the 350 v2 silhouette, but i fucking hate the patterns, especially having text on it.

Because of that only the cream ones are appealing to me. Wish they would do that with other colors.

OG Kush

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I like the 350 v2 silhouette, but i fucking hate the patterns, especially having text on it.

Because of that only the cream ones are appealing to me. Wish they would do that with other colors.
Exactly my thoughts. I just want a solid plain colour one, none of these zebra stripes and text. Minimal.

LosDaddie

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Longwood, FL
SneakerERA,

Y'all think these are going to sit?:

Air-Jordan-6-UNC--681x435.jpg

I wish they were the AJ6 Breds, but I guess these blues will do. I've always been a sucker for the AJ6 and still don't have a black pair of them.

These are so good. Snapped an on-foot:

7nQuKp6.jpg

Congrats on getting them! I'm not a yeezy fan, but I know how difficult it can be to get a pair.

MarkMan

Arcade Stick Dev
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
San Diego, CA
I ended up buying 4 pairs of sneakers during my most recent trip to Japan >.>

When I got home yesterday there were 4 boxes of sneakers waiting for me. lol.

November is crazy.

Deleted member 16908

Oct 27, 2017
how do you guys feel about

1. nike cortez

2. nike dunks (sb/non-sb, low and high)

Nov 1, 2017
I lied, they came in an hour ago. I'm glad that they aren't as tight as I dreaded, a lot of folks online seem to have said to go up .5 on the V2s but in my size, 10.5, they aren't intolerable at least. Snug but I won't die.

Thank you, Yeezy.

Wore mine all day today with the insole. Went up half a size and my toes are numb. Hoping it stretches before I lose a toe.

Fjordson

Oct 25, 2017
Wore mine all day today with the insole. Went up half a size and my toes are numb. Hoping it stretches before I lose a toe.
Lmfao.

Yeezys are definitely tight for me as well. I don't know shit about design so there's probably a good reason for it, but I wish they didn't have such stiff reinforcement on the inside of the toe box.

That being said, they feel pretty good without insoles. And both of my pairs loosened up after a few wears.

Skeleton

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
New Yeezy guys they do get a bit looser after a few wears, if they're really tight take out insoles I did that with my Zebra's and they're comfy AF now.

gir

Oct 25, 2017
that tree looked like a foot haha, thought your man had some weird burns