Sumo Digital Dev
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
IMG-0314.jpg
What??
Nice W dude!

Rsinart

Oct 27, 2017
I just keep missing out.. Picking up size 15's in anything seems to be getting harder to do. I need smaller feet.

donkey

Sumo Digital Dev
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
Got Salt Slides from the latest YZY drop this morning. My Glow Green slides are toast and my wife has now taken my Granite slides, so it's time for a new pair. 😅

n9sGk8U.jpeg

Akileese

Oct 25, 2017
I love Reebok Pumps (got the Jurassic Parks in the special cannister box a few years back), so I managed to snag the Young Bucks ones at launch. They sold out within 24 hours, but the immediate drop was slow moving, so that was refreshing.

TheMadTitan

Oct 27, 2017
What's a good site to get black Court Vintage's from? I wasn't even looking for shoes and came across these in white and I need something to replace my SB Portmore 2 Ultralights since Nike doesn't make them anymore and the Court Vintage are the only shoes with the same silhouette, and apparently, me finding out about these basically just now means I've damn near missed the boat.

jbug617

Oct 25, 2017
What's a good site to get black Court Vintage's from? I wasn't even looking for shoes and came across these in white and I need something to replace my SB Portmore 2 Ultralights since Nike doesn't make them anymore and the Court Vintage are the only shoes with the same silhouette, and apparently, me finding out about these basically just now means I've damn near missed the boat.
I haven't seen a black. It was mostly white and a white version with a gum sole.

.Detective.

Oct 27, 2017
Got my 2nd Air Max 90 addition. Wasn't collecting the AM90 specifically back when the 2020 Infrared refresh came out, but pulled the trigger on the Infrared GTX version. Absolute unit of a sneaker.

Ordered the following as well:

AM90 University Gold Dusty Cactus
AM90 Medium Olive GTX

Hope to get them delivered this week.

KodaRuss

Oct 27, 2017
Texas
Got my 2nd Air Max 90 addition. Wasn't collecting the AM90 specifically back when the 2020 Infrared refresh came out, but pulled the trigger on the Infrared GTX version. Absolute unit of a sneaker.

AM90 Medium Olive GTX

I really love the AM90s. My wife made me a pair of customs a couple years ago and I have another pair that are almost completely worn out (White, Orange Black, colorway).

I have been kinda waiting for a new colorway that grabs me. Those University Golds are pretty nice and the Dunkin' Donuts is pretty cool as well that are out now.

ClassAndFear

Oct 30, 2017

AM90 Medium Olive GTX

My favourite shoe. No question. A literally perfect trainer.

.Detective.

Oct 27, 2017
I really love the AM90s. My wife made me a pair of customs a couple years ago and I have another pair that are almost completely worn out (White, Orange Black, colorway).

I have been kinda waiting for a new colorway that grabs me. Those University Golds are pretty nice and the Dunkin' Donuts is pretty cool as well that are out now.

Yeah, if you happen to like ordering from Nike By You for the custom colourways, they have never been an issue for me. Absolute quality, and worth the extra $30-40 dollars compared to retail colourways. Your wife is awesome for doing that for you.

I think I want to get at least as many more original release AM90's as I can for now, but will definitely look at creating or re-creating certain colourways via Nike By You in the near future.

My favourite shoe. No question. A literally perfect trainer.

So comfortable and easy to move around in, too.

I plan to do my stain proof/water proofing treatment tomorrow for the new AM90 trio(all arrived this week). I know the Gore Tex ones are already water resistant, but the coating for those will be mainly to make them stain protected.

Will post some pics after finished. Should be a sunny day for Father's Day.

----

In other news, I was hibernating from kicks for all of 2022, and only got the Palomino 1's last year(haven't unDS'd them yet). But looks like I am waking up again for the hunt. I think I might be done with AJ1's for a while though, have too many and the recent releases are iffy these days.

2024 so far:

1x AM90 Alchemy Pink
1x AM90 GTX Infrared
1x AM90 GTX Medium Olive aka Beef & Broccoli
1x AM90 University Gold Dusty Cactus
1x Air Force 1 Low 07 LX Burgundy Crush - Ordered today, looks fucking amazing. *chef's kiss*

.Detective.

Oct 27, 2017
Finished the treatment for the AM90 trio. Wore the Alchemy Pink's while doing it, but forgot to snap the on foot(the colourway is ridiculously aesthetic in person).

20240616-193837.jpg

20240616-193720.jpg