• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

VE3TRO

Oct 25, 2017
ESSEX, UK
Beluga 2.0 and Blue Tints are chepeast resale. Creams were still quite high unless worn.

Anyway woke up quite late this morning, like 12 PM and noticed an email about the Black Yeezy Powerphase from Adidas. Decided to try for them and got a pair within a minute.

Why can't my queue experience always be like that lol.

gir

Oct 25, 2017
saw the black powerphases, I like them actually. Had my size but didn't cop as I got these instead.

Gorge

2078761-8448ec3e7c4e21c9708aa40696006c87.jpg

Last edited:

Deleted member 9145

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Always get Ls from SNKRs

Starting to think it'll be impossible for me to ever cop something from there

Never won a draw and even when I submit my payment right at 7:00am it never goes through

Am I blacklisted?

Deleted member 13155

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
270's are wonderful. Best sneaker I've worn in a while. If they fit, they fit really good. I did have to go one size up, but I knew it on forehand. Wearing these:

nike-air-max-270-navy.jpg

I also bought a pair of black 2017's, because I needed 2 pair of shoes. But I've seen the OG Air Max 93 dusty cactus now and actually wanted those. 2017's are below average imo.

DarkLegion

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
Got the powerphases, feel they'd make good beaters for work.

Still salty about taking a massive L on the waverunners last week so I threw up a bid on stockx since the rate is $200 cheaper than it was last week

Deleted member 16908

Oct 27, 2017
lmao are the powerphases still in stock?

might buy a pair

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
I don't know if it's hype or me looking at it so much but I'm growing increasingly sad about taking the L on the air Max 1/97 "sw".

To be fair I actually think they look way better on foot than standalone.

gir

Oct 25, 2017
What i dont get is the off white stuff, seen the air force 1s and air max 90s in person. Just look like somebody was designing a sneaker and finished before it was done

Slacker247

Oct 27, 2017
What i dont get is the off white stuff, seen the air force 1s and air max 90s in person. Just look like somebody was designing a sneaker and finished before it was done

People like dumb shit and not just sneakers. Nothing new. I don't even hide it, I will try and cop just to resell to people that are willing to pay that money.

270's are wonderful. Best sneaker I've worn in a while. If they fit, they fit really good. I did have to go one size up, but I knew it on forehand. Wearing these:

nike-air-max-270-navy.jpg

I also bought a pair of black 2017's, because I needed 2 pair of shoes. But I've seen the OG Air Max 93 dusty cactus now and actually wanted those. 2017's are below average imo.

Got the same too. Fit pretty well. I think I have mine a little on the loose side right now though.

Also got the Air Force 270 Safaris. Cool kicks but they fit tight, so have to had break into them slowly. Half size up would've been too big and goofy. But they seem to be loosening up now.

And finally, just copped the Game Royals. I really wasn't going to. But they popped up early on SNKRs app and it felt rude not to (and I know it ain't gonna happen for the Shadows). Will consider sending them back though.

gir

Oct 25, 2017
People like dumb shit and not just sneakers. Nothing new. I don't even hide it, I will try and cop just to resell to people that are willing to pay that money.

Got the same too. Fit pretty well. I think I have mine a little on the loose side right now though.

Also got the Air Force 270 Safaris. Cool kicks but they fit tight, so have to had break into them slowly. Half size up would've been too big and goofy. But they seem to be loosening up now.

And finally, just copped the Game Royals. I really wasn't going to. But they popped up early on SNKRs app and it felt rude not to (and I know it ain't gonna happen for the Shadows). Will consider sending them back though.
tried reselling NMDs that I thought I wanted but ended up not loving the silo. Stressful and annoying process, never again

Surmy

Oct 25, 2017
Just recently getting into the hobby, but curious where fellow Canadian pick up their releases, especially Canadians outside of the big cities(Toronto, Vancouver, etc)

boomroasted

Oct 25, 2017
Theyre not an OG CW so no surprise

Neither are elephants from last year.

But like was already mentioned these are selling for $300+ I just checked my size, lowest bid is $375. Can't really classify that a brick. Double your money after fees and shipping.

And outside of the super limited initial release of the OG red and blues, all the AM1 OGs released within the last year are pretty affordable last I checked.

Zekes

Oct 25, 2017
Just recently getting into the hobby, but curious where fellow Canadian pick up their releases, especially Canadians outside of the big cities(Toronto, Vancouver, etc)
It's a little tough out here for us Canadians if you're not in one of those big cities.

Your best bet is to check out for local streetwear shops. Footlocker / Champs if you have either of those in a mall. Otherwise Adidas.com (ADC) and Nike.com (NDC) both offer free returns so you can try them on and return them if need be.

There's a bunch of streetwear / sneaker shops that have online stores but most of them don't have free returns, being smaller stores and all.

nrml.ca
capsuletoronto.com
deadstock.ca
courtsidesneakers.com
solestop.com
stayingfresh.ca
offthehook.ca

There's some more if you do a quick google search

fallingedge

Oct 25, 2017
I think imma cop resell prices on either the animal print 1s for the camo Kobes. Depends on what happens with my shoe luck the next few weeks.

Sold the Black/Gold Kobe 1s and immediately regret it lol.

gir

Oct 25, 2017
Neither are elephants from last year.

But like was already mentioned these are selling for $300+ I just checked my size, lowest bid is $375. Can't really classify that a brick. Double your money after fees and shipping.

And outside of the super limited initial release of the OG red and blues, all the AM1 OGs released within the last year are pretty affordable last I checked.
The elephants were though, they did the whole which air max retro did you want rereleased

boomroasted

Oct 25, 2017
Elephants were previously released, but they are not an OG colorway. Just really sought after.

Animal pack AM1 was previously released as well, just with a white toe box.

Oct 27, 2017
Guys,is StockX the best place to sell kicks? How much do they take for commission? Got a bunch of Jordan n stuff BNIB sizes 13-14 that I will never wear most likely,enjoying boost to the fullest now.

see5harp

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
I've used StockX to sell some yeezys and had no problem with the commission. Even after paying them their share I got like $650 in my pay pal and it was a matter of days after shipping the shoes to them. I literally went on vacation, shipped the shoes while on my vacation and the day I got home was richer. That was worth the pain of communicating with the buyer, paying for shipping, checking my shoes, and then wiring the money to my pay pal.