• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Shokunin

Oct 25, 2017
The city beautiful
W Size 11

Z9a3f5N.png

Hound

Jul 6, 2019
After like 30 minutes of the "Pending" message, I caught an L on the Military Blue 4s in 10.5. Immediately saw they had a size 10 still available. Tried for that and caught a W in 30 seconds.

I can make size 10s work, I have the cement red 4s in 10, and while they fit a bit sung, they are fine. But lately I've been buying a half-size up in Nikes in general, just because Nike's usually narrow toe box is often a bit uncomfortable for my right pinky toe. I'd rather have a 10.5, if possible. So, is there any quick/easy/legit site to do a size swap?

If not, I guess I'll just try again at the general release for a 10.5.

sfedai0

Oct 27, 2017
I only got in to the game just last year so I have no idea about classics and holy grails. But I already have the plum and definitely getting the veneers.

donkey

Sumo Digital Dev
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
Hell yeah! Hit on the Chicago SBs via raffle last night! I missed out from my usual local as they did in store only and I was on the other side of the UK when they dropped them, so this is a nice win 🏆

Also finally got some Parras over the weekend too in pretty solid condition for an even trade with my wife's Bred 4s she ended up never using. Can finally rock all the getpaired gear I got awhile back with this vintage jacket I got properly now 😂

Z53a9T6.jpg

Wish they did something crazier with the cws on the SB4s, but I'll still cop. Not the best skate shoe for technical stuff, but they are comfy af.

Last edited:

KodaRuss

Oct 27, 2017
Texas
0 for 3 on the SBs this month. I would like to get those Jordan 4 SBs next year, would prefer the Green ones that came out but not paying almost a grand for them on StockX.

sfedai0

Oct 27, 2017
Got a L on the Phantom Hyper Royal. Im gonna try for the Veneers tomorrow but I have not ever got a W on this app yet. Feels like a fucking lottery.

donkey

Sumo Digital Dev
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
W on the Big Money Savings SBs from my local. Time to hit up Home Goods with that heat, lol.

KodaRuss

Oct 27, 2017
Texas
W on the Big Money Savings SBs from my local. Time to hit up Home Goods with that heat, lol.

Congrats. I bit the bullet and bought a pair of the City of Style SBs from StockX, didnt overpay too terribly.

I would love to get my hands on a pair of PJ Tuckers Air Flight 89s that are coming out. Look like it is going to come with Nike Luggage as well which means I am probably out but its cool.

pj-tucker-nike-air-flight-89-1.jpg
pj-tucker-nike-air-flight-89-3.jpg

pj-tucker-nike-air-flight-89-4.jpg

donkey

Sumo Digital Dev
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
Solid day today for kicks. Big Money Savings arrived today and my buddy nabbed a pair of Kobe 8 Venice Beaches for me for retail 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

These BMS SBs are way solid. Wasn't too hot on them initially but on foot they're nice.

yhe94jV.jpg

Congrats. I bit the bullet and bought a pair of the City of Style SBs from StockX, didnt overpay too terribly.

I would love to get my hands on a pair of PJ Tuckers Air Flight 89s that are coming out. Look like it is going to come with Nike Luggage as well which means I am probably out but its cool.

pj-tucker-nike-air-flight-89-1.jpg
pj-tucker-nike-air-flight-89-3.jpg

pj-tucker-nike-air-flight-89-4.jpg
The Pastoral Prints are great, nice cop there. And that's one of the 1st Air Flight 89s I really dig.

KodaRuss

Oct 27, 2017
Texas
Solid day today for kicks. Big Money Savings arrived today and my buddy nabbed a pair of Kobe 8 Venice Beaches for me for retail 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

These BMS SBs are way solid. Wasn't too hot on them initially but on foot they're nice.

yhe94jV.jpg

The Pastoral Prints are great, nice cop there. And that's one of the 1st Air Flight 89s I really dig.

Those look really good. Still frustrated I missed an attempt to get them on a connection error on my phone.

donkey

Sumo Digital Dev
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
Homie hooked me up with a late retail W on the Venice Beaches. Love 'em!

ZP2CfXX.jpg

Those look really good. Still frustrated I missed an attempt to get them on a connection error on my phone.
Ahhhh that's the worst. Hope you cop down the line!
L on the Sail Jumpman Jack.
Aye same here. It was fucking parched for stock on UK SNKRS too with like ~3000 across all sizes.😂

Moving onto the Futuras in the next couple of weeks. Hoping to nab those for sure, assuming my local goes through its loyalty system again 🙏🏼 I'll see if I can grab a pair of those SB Supreme Darwins this week, too.

boomroasted

Oct 25, 2017
Always nice getting early access to a pair of shoes from FNL/JD only to sit in the queue for a half hour and your size is gone when you finally get in.

sfedai0

Oct 27, 2017
Still waiting on Travis reds to drop and hoping to get Futura. Those 2 have crazy resell value.