Oct 25, 2017
Last 2 pickups

RTJ SB Dunk Low
GMcSYrHXQAALYFH

Powerpuff Girls SB Dunk Buttercup
GMqQi_0X0AEx1-j

lobdale

Oct 25, 2017
Missed the shock drops, L on SNKRS PASS, L from Foot Locker, L from Hibbitt, but finally this morning hit on the app for the Military 4s. Yay

dedhead54

Oct 28, 2017
Hit on the military blue 4's. Was originally on the fence but I kept seeing on foot pics and had to have them.

Time to chill for a bit. Luckily I don't think there's anything coming up that I can't skip.

ElBoxy

Oct 25, 2017
I'll try to find a pair in a store tomorrow. Maybe I'll get lucky and claim a pair that someone never picked up.

J_ToSaveTheDay

"This guy are sick" and Corrupted by Vengeance
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
USA
Military 4s still available to me on the US SNKRS app. Would be getting them if my rotation wasn't already half white sneakers…

ElBoxy

Oct 25, 2017
Got the in store W on the Military 4:

IMG-5607.jpg

I Went to JD right as they opened up and they had only one pair in my size.

PugSith

Mar 8, 2018
Passed on 4 exclusive access's in the last 8 weeks.

See how long I can go with Nike throwing stuff at me, none of them were the Travis pair.

donkey

Sumo Digital Dev
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
Medium and smaller sizes are sitting in Germany. Only larger sizes sold out after 1h or so. The Dunk and J1 high hype is completely dead lol.
Yeah, it was crazy checking the app like 3 hours after launch and seeing my size still there (8.5 US). Already got a pair last month, but would've been safe if I didn't hit any raffles earlier.

The Futuras next week will be another story... 😂 Hoping my local goes the loyal customer route again so I can potentially cop. 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

KodaRuss

Oct 27, 2017
Texas
Really hoping I can snag a pair of Futuras. I need to take some pictures because I got my Grey Orange Label SB Dunks on today as well as the City of Styles in.

sfedai0

Oct 27, 2017
Just entered the raffle on the Travis reds. Im new to the game but this will be my first resell if I hit. The prices are too high to ignore.

KodaRuss

Oct 27, 2017
Texas
L on the Future website but I entered with Undefeated yesterday as well but havent seen the L in the inbox yet. I guess that one was only open for a few hours yesterday before it closed.

Expecting to be shutout on that and the SNKRS App though. Such a pretty shoe.

Einbroch

Oct 25, 2017
Joining in on this fun.

I've been losing a good amount of weight these last 3 months and starting to invest a bit more in my appearance. Clothing is out because I continue to lost weight, but shoes...? My feet ain't changing. And now that I have a big boy job with an actual salary, can start to afford the kicks I've always wanted.

I was a Dunk kid in the 90s/00s so seeing them bring back some styles really got me feeling it. And the ugly duckling line is where I'm starting.

First time even looking at sneakers, but grabbed a pair of the plum dunks. This'll be my first shoe over $50 (outside of dress shoes) since...2007? Excited to slowly build up a mini-collection!

cHinzo

Oct 27, 2017
Joining in on this fun.

I've been losing a good amount of weight these last 3 months and starting to invest a bit more in my appearance. Clothing is out because I continue to lost weight, but shoes...? My feet ain't changing. And now that I have a big boy job with an actual salary, can start to afford the kicks I've always wanted.

I was a Dunk kid in the 90s/00s so seeing them bring back some styles really got me feeling it. And the ugly duckling line is where I'm starting.

First time even looking at sneakers, but grabbed a pair of the plum dunks. This'll be my first shoe over $50 (outside of dress shoes) since...2007? Excited to slowly build up a mini-collection!
The hype is low on sneakers, so I would say it's the perfect time to jump in and up ur sneaker game! 🙌

jbug617

Oct 25, 2017
Joining in on this fun.

Let's go. Perfect time to join especially if you looking mostly for Dunks. A lot of them availability at retail

.Detective.

Oct 27, 2017
So been a while since I posted in here.

Picked up my first Air Max 90. Went with a wild colourway. Alchemy Pink(it's a combination of Red, Orange, Teal, Pink) with a raised jewel swoosh. Looks fucking awesome in hand, and the build quality is great. Can't wait to do my shoe protection coating on them, and then wear them for the first time.

donkey

Sumo Digital Dev
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
Fuckin' hell, double Ws on the Futuras! One from my usual local and another skate shop that sent emails to a raffle for their best customers. Didn't think I'd get one from them since I've only bought a few bits, but it paid off! 🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼