• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Laserbeam

Oct 27, 2017
Canada
In case you don't know, Terry originally comes from the game called Fatal Fury (which is also what was written on his classic hat).

Fatal Cutie is a play on that.

oh yes, I know.

It's amusing to me.

And now this makes sense:

BVVVWvU.jpg

Anyone man enough to rock a Fatal Cutie hat?

Ferrio

Oct 25, 2017
I'm kinda sad they didn't reveal this at Evo. I wanted to see the crowd reaction.

Briarios

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Are you guys aware that this trailer is implying that YOU would wear a small shorts and a top for no reason, right?

I believe the story reason is that they have all been pulled into a different dimension and none of them are choosing to dress how they are ... The clothing had been forced in them by whoever is hosting the tournament. I'm not suggesting that is better, it's just the reasoning the designers chose.

I'm surprised we didn't get a female Geese.

Orochinagis

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
You can even see her underware.....

anyway I remember there was a female who dresses like terry, why they didnt used her instead

BadWolf

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm kinda sad they didn't reveal this at Evo. I wanted to see the crowd reaction.

Ditto, I was convinced they were saving him for Evo.

Honestly makes no sense.

I want to buy this game, but I'm waiting on the inevitable PC port...and I really want all of these goodies. I wouldn't wear the shirt or the hat, but I'd love to have it all.

Yeah I wouldn't wear it but I'd love to buy the Fatal Cutie hat along with the original Fatal Fury one to display as collectibles.

Platy

Oct 25, 2017
Brazil
I believe the story reason is that they have all been pulled into a different dimension and none of them are choosing to dress how they are ... The clothing had been forced in them by whoever is hosting the tournament. I'm not suggesting that is better, it's just the reasoning the designers chose.

Explain this then

EUUQD3V.png

BadWolf

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The fact that anyone is demanding serious explanations for shit happening in a wacky game like this is pretty hilarious.

This is being created 100% for fun and jokes.

Hyun Sai

Oct 27, 2017

Get your MILFs out of here.

Platy

Oct 25, 2017
Brazil
The fact that anyone is demanding serious explanations for shit happening in a wacky game like this is pretty hilarious.

This is being created 100% for fun and jokes.

Sorry if some people don't think that being ruffied and forced to wear objectifying dress that would make Mai Shiranui blush so a person can creep at us from a creepy camera for ...

sHnlnlU.png

...accumulation of despair reasons is not exactly the most hilarious fun.

The steampunk bad thing I guess

Are you are aware that this trailer is implying that YOU would wear a steampunk dress for no reason, right?

PBalfredo

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
Terry, something looks different about you...

Did your clothes shrink in the wash?

Castor

Oct 29, 2017
New York City
I am I am down I am down I am down I am so fucking down! Not even on some fetish shit I just absolutely love sanctioned genderswapped versions of established characters. Didn't even care about this game till now but now SNK saving fighting games.