Wrexis

Nov 4, 2017

Had some people go to this at work. Tech seems to be straight from 2010.

AtfqImSl.png

Meg Cherry

Oct 25, 2017
Seattle, WA
The brief clip they showed at Eurovision a few weeks ago was just UGLY. Like some of the most uncanny-valley ass shit I've seen in years. If it's that bad on a TV screen, I can only imagine how ugly it gets with giant monitors doing fake "close ups".

I'm convinced this only works if you're so old that your vision has started to go, and it becomes physically impossible to see it as an illusion.

View: https://youtu.be/sQcaASH0KpA?si=s_BelPLpZyD3gTNu

OP
OP
Wrexis

Wrexis

Nov 4, 2017
The brief clip they showed at Eurovision a few weeks ago was just UGLY. Like some of the most uncanny-valley ass shit I've seen in years. If it's that bad on a TV screen, I can only imagine how ugly it gets with giant monitors doing fake "close ups".

I can't imagine that actually helped ticket sales to be honest, I was watching the Eurovision myself and winced at that scene.

Meg Cherry

Oct 25, 2017
Seattle, WA
I can't imagine that actually helped ticket sales to be honest, I was watching the Eurovision myself and winced at that scene.
Considering it's been a few weeks and Eurovision still haven't uploaded a direct-feed version of that clip yet, I think they also know just how bad it is for business.

The KISS holograms are gonna be a monstrosity.