• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 249

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This is super weird, I don't actually use Facebook proper that much (do use Whatsapp and Messenger to stay in touch with families). Today, I tried posting an update on Facebook, which failed. After a couple aborted tries, I gave up because like I said, I don't care.

I found a funny picture that I tried to send on Whatsapp to my brother- failed. Multiple times. Got a separate funny picture messaged to me, which I tried forwarding. Failed.

Went to Messenger to send it instead. Failed.

Regular messages on Whatsapp seem to be working.

Is this happening for anyone else?

Sam Brinson

Banned
Nov 14, 2017
When I tried logging on to Facebook from a different computer earlier, there was a message basically saying they're in the middle of maintenance on some accounts, moving them to different servers.

des0lar

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
That wasn't a facetious comment. I use email all the time and it's never a problem. No nasty Facebook crap, just good old SMTP.
I don't know if you just generally have little interactions with people in your daily life, or if all of them are like you, but no one in their right mind would suggest sending emails over simple messages.

Status
Not open for further replies.