• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Slipknot666

Banned
Dec 1, 2017
I was afraid because it was my first time and I was at my parents house and I didn't want to make a scene so I did a very small amount.

My throat got very dry and my nose was numb. I became talkative and felt energized but still was aware of myself. It lasted for about 20 mins.

Tbh I don't think it's worth it for the potential of getting addicted.

Edgar

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
I was actually thinking about something else , blow related.

Stone Cold

Oct 27, 2017
It's like anything, do too much and it becomes a problem. If you can limit yourself and understand that it can quickly become a problem if you let it, you're totally fine. I've only done adderall myself, but it was hella fun staying up way later than should be comfortable and feeling wide fucking awake

Hoo-doo

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The Netherlands
Am I supposed to envy this or something?

You are snorting lines at your parents' house, the fuck is wrong with you.

Ploppee

Nov 28, 2018
it can be fun if everyone's doing it. if it's just you everyone will think you talk too much and are annoying.

Ricky_R

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
In case you feel like keep trying, OP, keep in mind that cocaine is a cardiovascular nightmare.

You're just in time to be done with it.

Your call.

Nov 8, 2017
giphy.gif

rudeboyoslo

Jan 5, 2018
Did you drink as well, OP? Alcohol and coke is really the best combo. They kind of even each other out, in a way.

Mivey

Oct 25, 2017
Am I supposed to envy this or something?

You are snorting lines at your parents' house, the fuck is wrong with you.
Maybe he just tested if it was some good quality blow before letting his parents sniff it, you ever thought of that? Shit could have been cut with some nasty stuff, yet the OP poured that shit into his nose like it was a nose spray.
Dude's a hero.

Commedieu

Banned
Nov 11, 2017
be careful. Its addictive and very expensive.

Good potential to ruin your life. Personal exp talking.

Status
Not open for further replies.