udivision

Oct 25, 2017
The problem with gacha is eventually you realize the core gameplay is incredibly shallow, only bolstered up by layers and layers of needless RPG elements. It's a fun time until you hit that realization brick wall though.

Hu3

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Dingo is in a very strange spot. I personally think he's pretty good, and I think he's future proof as "pretty good". He'll never be top tier, but I also think no matter the new content he'll never be bad. You could do much worse.

Gotcha thanks maybe I'll use Him.

SmokedSalmon

Apr 1, 2019
There are two ways to play Gacha games as a Free to Play. 1) spend every free resource you get on every banner and enjoy the highs and hate the lows of the slot machine nature, or 2) hoard free resources for a month to two months at a time until you see something you really like and be happy that you'll get what you want almost all the time.

To do 2 it's better to play multiple gachas so you aren't tempted during lulls to pull or spend money when frustrated or bored. Most Gacha players on Era are on 2-3 games at a time.

Gacha is so much more fun when you utilize your freebies wisely and don't feel the urge to collect everything. Playing the long slow/steady game is usually more respectful of your time versus trying to chase every new unit and scraping together in game currency like a crackhead.
Really well put.

2 is definitely the way to go for me, pretty easy to follow too if you play multiple gachas. I also have the personal rule to NEVER pull for collab events unless its something really, really, really novel to me. We just went through like a whole solid month of Valkyrie Profile characters in Star Ocean and I saved sooooo many Funbucks even though I would have loved some of those characters.

Edit: Welp I'm downloading Epic Seven......you're all the worst....

SephLuis

Oct 25, 2017
Trails in the Sky Gacha is inevitable

And then it'll all come together

Already exists....

Two even if I'm not mistaken.

-Tales of the Rays JP:
This was my favorite gacha game when the global version was still available. Incredible use of touch controls to replicate the Tales of battle system. I only recently joined the JP version for the Star Ocean cross over event but I'll probably end up dropping it because of how sad I still am over the global version's closer.

Oh man, I feel this pain. Also played a lot of US one (story was good) and now into the JP for the SO event.

Anamnesis is probably my favorite gacha along with Senran Kagura, though this last one doesn't have an english version so far.

spman2099

Oct 25, 2017
Gacha games are better than real games. And cheaper too.

Based gacha games.

2xkycdxifgg21.gif

Come at me.

Gacha games are so widely disparaged that I feel like you should at least be able to puff your chest in this one thread. Everyone should have their moment. Puff that chest with pride, friend. ;)

Last edited:

SmokedSalmon

Apr 1, 2019
Oh man, I feel this pain. Also played a lot of US one (story was good) and now into the JP for the SO event.

Anamnesis is probably my favorite gacha along with Senran Kagura, though this last one doesn't have an english version so far.
So many non turn-based mobile games feel a little hindered by the touch controls but Tales of the Ray's controls were really amazing. I'm still in pain...

I'm always happy to hear from another Anamnesis player!

Bit_Reactor

Banned
Apr 9, 2019
As far as I'm concerned Dragalia Lost is "the good one."

This. The only one I still play. Even though I'm still enraged I had no way to get Mym, they constantly listen to their audience and improve their game.

Gacha games are better than real games. And cheaper too.

Based gacha games.

2xkycdxifgg21.gif

Come at me.

Is this Fate? Aside from the beginnings of "the face" at the end the animation looks pretty cool and sprite looks neat. What is this?

Einbroch

Oct 25, 2017
This. The only one I still play. Even though I'm still enraged I had no way to get Mym, they constantly listen to their audience and improve their game.

Is this Fate? Aside from the beginnings of "the face" at the end the animation looks pretty cool and sprite looks neat. What is this?
Epic Seven. It's fun! Grindy if you want to be competitive in PVP, but fun. And we're about to get a ton of new content, there's a login event for a 5* ticket, and there's a live event next week where a ton of info is going to be revealed.

J o i n u s

The Silver

Oct 28, 2017
Never spent a dime on gacha games and I never will. Only one I'm really playing right now is Honkai Impact, no cards or turn based stuff, good ol action gameplay. Of course you'll eventually hit a wall in the end game(getting there could take a long time) if you don't get lucky in the gacha with top tier characters/gear like I have. There's many many sources of crystals(gacha money), I'm not even halfway to getting all possible crystals in the game.

Honkai3.gif

LazyExcitableEarthworm-size_restricted.gif

1vrc9qsptkr11.gif

1811091544567.gif

Bit_Reactor

Banned
Apr 9, 2019
Never spent a dime on gacha games and I never will. Only one I'm really playing right now is Honkai Impact, no cards or turn based stuff, good ol action gameplay. Of course you'll eventually hit a wall in the end game(getting there could take a long time) if you don't get lucky in the gacha with top tier characters/gear like I have. There's many many sources of crystals(gacha money), I'm not even halfway to getting all possible crystals in the game.

Honkai3.gif

LazyExcitableEarthworm-size_restricted.gif

1vrc9qsptkr11.gif

1811091544567.gif

My GF downloaded this out of curiousity once and it ended up being really fun. Especially watching her play and some of the interesting 2D, and it's pretty polished looking too.

Epic Seven. It's fun! Grindy if you want to be competitive in PVP, but fun. And we're about to get a ton of new content, there's a login event for a 5* ticket, and there's a live event next week where a ton of info is going to be revealed.

J o i n u s

I'll look it up, but Granblue I joined because of the art style and joining a gacha after (even long after) it's launched is a really daunting concept to me. Too much to catch up on as opposed to Dragalia where I've been caught up 100% since the beginning.

Cool art though, I'll definitely look into it.

Mio

Oct 16, 2018
Once you play Epic Seven you will start to feel most consoles games are not good values.

That game is really well made. I play it religiously everyday and it never feels a chore.

Also Einbroch posted my favorite character of the game, the amazing Lidica.

If you plan on trying it this is the right moment, there's an episode 2 log-in campaign that will guarantee another SSR units (a random one) other than the one you will get from the selective summon, as long as you reach account level 30 within this month.

Kyuur

Oct 28, 2017
Canada
Puzzle and Dragons has been the only one I've ever seriously been able to get into. There is no autoplay (unless you download a solver, I guess) and there's actually a ton of skill involved from the get-go. Even the easier leads require a decent amount if you're a F2P player and can't build absurd team comps.

EMT0

Oct 25, 2017
Play long enough, you will spend money. The games are designed in such a way as to appeal to your baser instincts. coming from someone that played One Piece Treasure Cruise, started F2P, elevated to whale status, dropped it, came back for a bit, fell into similar if slightly less worse habits, then dropped it cold turkey.

Do not. Play these games.

Cheesy

Oct 30, 2017
The problem with gacha is eventually you realize the core gameplay is incredibly shallow, only bolstered up by layers and layers of needless RPG elements. It's a fun time until you hit that realization brick wall though.
This is how I felt. I only really played Girls Frontline, which I found to be one of the most generous and "free to play" gacha games out there, with microtransactions largely being for in game resources which you can very easily earn in game through passive missions, and dailies and the like, and then cosmetics and then more slots for things like more squads, construction, etc, the game pretty regularly gives you premium currency too. I enjoyed the game and it's story but after awhile I just felt so burnt out by all the grinding, I was never able to finish any of the events because I just couldn't keep up, I would rather spend that time playing the games I have on steam or whatever.

lt519

Oct 25, 2017

Epic Seven, the animations are incredible.
Puzzle and Dragons has been the only one I've ever seriously been able to get into. There is no autoplay (unless you download a solver, I guess) and there's actually a ton of skill involved from the get-go. Even the easier leads require a decent amount if you're a F2P player and can't build absurd team comps.

At this point in the game they give so much free currency your bound to get a top tier leader anyway. And if not the exchange system will get you there. If anything it's harder to fill out a team with ideal subs at this point.

But yeah PAD is great and really the antithesis of most Gacha games, there's almost no grind and is very skill based. I've fallen off a bit lately as I cleared all the content and I get frustrated with monthly dungeons that have one shot kills if you have the wrong subs.

Ganransu

Nov 21, 2017
Gatcha games are good for what they are: killing time.

While some do have decent gameplay, I found that eventually, since the games are normally so grindy, I would just find a stage and difficulty level that I could set autoplay in, then leave the game to play itself while I go do stuffs.

Recognising that, while I still play gatcha regularly, I mostly look for ones with waifu that I like, since I realised I'm mostly there for rolling gatcha.

Refrain

Corrupted by Vengeance
Oct 27, 2017
I really want to try Epic Seven. Still waiting for the Japanese version to start. But I'm scared... I heard the gacha is really shit and the grind is real... How bad is the gacha rates compared to FGO?

Einbroch

Oct 25, 2017
I really want to try Epic Seven. Still waiting for the Japanese version to start. But I'm scared... I heard the gacha is really shit and the grind is real... How bad is the gacha rates compared to FGO?
Better. 1.25%. There is also a pity system for all limited units. 121 summons gets you the banner unit guaranteed. You get enough currency to get 121 summons in about 5 weeks, less if there are good events or login bonuses. Plus there's a free daily pull. The game really gives a lot of premium currency.

However, there is a separate pool of character called Moonlight that are incredibly hard to get. Luckily, most of these characters are good in PVP, and you can ignore PVP for the most part. They're stupidly strong in PVP. It's whale bait.

Refrain

Corrupted by Vengeance
Oct 27, 2017
Better. 1.25%. There is also a pity system for all limited units. 121 summons gets you the banner unit guaranteed. You get enough currency to get 121 summons in about 5 weeks, less if there are good events or login bonuses. Plus there's a free daily pull.

However, there is a separate pool of character called Moonlight that are incredibly hard to get. Luckily, most of these characters are good in PVP, and you can ignore PVP for the most part. They're stupidly strong in PVP. It's whale bait.
How is this Moonlight pool different from normal gacha?

Einbroch

Oct 25, 2017
It contains dark and light units, who are outside of the traditional element weakness triangle.

Their kits are also uniquely PVP focused for the most part. You cannot roll a moonlight character in the normal pool or banners. You get moonlight pulls by completing the raid, every 120 pulls in the regular gacha gives you a single moonlight pull, login bonuses, events, and by participating in guild wars (3 battles against another guild 3 times a week, not like GBF).

It's seriously whale bait. If you care about being in the top 10% of PVP, you'll need luck and be a whale. If you don't, moonlight units can thankfully be avoided for the most part.

Mio

Oct 16, 2018

You can't normally pull the Moonlight Pool. You need specific resources that are earned with time or as a reward for regular summoning.

Basically excluding time based rewards and event rewards, you get 1 pull from the ML gacha every 120 normal summons. So it's kind of a bonus or a big whale bait.

The good news is that most heroes in that pool are good with few exceptions.

The bad news is that the 5* are really really rare there. Unless you are one of our guild-mates that seems to be finding them all.

Deleted member 13645

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I enjoy Dragalia Lost. The main music bops and that's enough to make me smile every time I open it. That's the only gacha i've really enjoyed though, most of the others i've tried feel barely interactive or aren't fun enough to hold me for long.

Refrain

Corrupted by Vengeance
Oct 27, 2017
It contains dark and light units, who are outside of the traditional element weakness triangle.

Their kits are also uniquely PVP focused for the most part. You cannot roll a moonlight character in the normal pool or banners. You get moonlight pulls by completing the raid, every 120 pulls in the regular gacha gives you a single moonlight pull, login bonuses, events, and by participating in guild wars (3 battles against another guild 3 times a week, not like GBF).

It's seriously whale bait. If you care about being in the top 10% of PVP, you'll need luck and be a whale. If you don't, moonlight units can thankfully be avoided for the most part.
You can't normally pull the Moonlight Pool. You need specific resources that are earned with time or as a reward for regular summoning.

Basically excluding time based rewards and event rewards, you get 1 pull from the ML gacha every 120 normal summons. So it's kind of a bonus or a big whale bait.

The good news is that most heroes in that pool are good with few exceptions.

The bad news is that the 5* are really really rare there. Unless you are one of our guild-mates that seems to be finding them all.

I see. The gacha isn't so bad then. What about the grind. I heard you have to spend gem to refill stamina for grinding?

May 9, 2018
I finally quit Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius even with good units since even though getting 5* units isn't bad, the pool is huge and you need 2 of the same 5* to actually have a worthwhile unit. There wasn't much more room to improve.

I am kinda off Dragalia Lost because the "endgame" is really not fun.

Einbroch

Oct 25, 2017
I see. The gacha isn't so bad then. What about the grind. I heard you have to spend gem to refill stamina for grinding?
The grind is pretty rough, not gonna lie. Luckily they just introduced this new feature called the Adventurer's Path that helps get over the mid-game hump. But there is a good amount of RNG involved in gear, where most of your strength comes from.

The live event next week will hopefully reveal some new content to help with the end game grind.

Mio

Oct 16, 2018

They give a lot of free resources that includes also free refills items (I have an over 100 "leafs" stack now).

If you want to be super competitive in PVP (you don't want) then yes, you will need to refill as much as possible in the hunt for the "perfect gears".

I personally never used a single skystone (the premium currency) for a refill and my roster is pretty well geared thanks to the regular energy (stamina) the game gives you.

Many people complains about the Energy not being "enough", but I actually find myself pretty engaged and I play the game A LOT with the free Energy.

The upgrades eventually come by playing.

Refrain

Corrupted by Vengeance
Oct 27, 2017
Thanks guys. I will wait for the Japan release and give it a try.

Deleted member 5535

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I like gacha for being gacha tbh, Idk if I would play if they were normal. Never spent any money on it, but I really would spent at least a bit on a favorite mine which is Bang Dream.

I downloaded many others but I only played for some time Fate/GO and Epic Seven. The problem is, I can't play many gacha at the same time, which is my main problem with them. :( Now I'm only playing Bang Dream but I wanted to play Fate go and Epic Seven as well.

Divvy

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Dragalia Lost is great, and after dropping FEH, one gacha is enough for me.

That is until SinoAlice releases. I have no idea if it's any good, I'm just here for the Yoko Taro

Necromanti

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I've tried a few gacha games, but none of them have really hooked me. I wish I could get into them in the way that some people do.

Callibretto

Oct 25, 2017
Indonesia
not a huge fan of gacha jrpg, it's like they take jrpg and strip away the exploration and focus on grindy battles. that's not why I like jrpg from the old days.

didn't helped that many of popular gacha games are not available in my country :(

HaremKing

Banned
Dec 20, 2018
Guess I'll be giving Epic Seven a shot. Hadn't heard of it before this thread but it seems to to have quite a few players that are enjoying it.

sosainas

Sep 13, 2018
Dissidia Final Fantasy: Opera Omnia is pretty much the most friendly gacha game on the market, also the one with the best battle system, fair and balanced and you need a lot of strategy to win the hardest content. Is a game that gives you much for so little.

Also, decent casual plot for fans of the series, regular updates, nice graphics and silky smooth 60fps.

RM8

Oct 28, 2017
JP
The ones I've tried feature boring, anemic gameplay and are mostly glorified menus I could play on a browser. And then you have the horrible gacha mechanics. Absolutely not for me, personally. Plus I'm done with JRPGs anyway.

StarStorm

"This guy are sick"
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Guess I'll be giving Epic Seven a shot. Hadn't heard of it before this thread but it seems to to have quite a few players that are enjoying it.
Its grind heavy. To be competitive in pvp, you need Moonlight units. It has high production value on their supers.
I didn't get far into E7 before dropping it.

Ashodin

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Durham, NC
I finally quit Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius even with good units since even though getting 5* units isn't bad, the pool is huge and you need 2 of the same 5* to actually have a worthwhile unit. There wasn't much more room to improve.

I am kinda off Dragalia Lost because the "endgame" is really not fun.
We out here every night in Nightmare earning those fat paychecks

Inugami

Oct 25, 2017
The problem is with all gatcha is that it's not a matter of IF you'll hit some sort of wall, but when. These games are designed around it. If you're lucky, it'll just be a PvP mode with the endless grind (though, said PvP mode will always have the best rewards, and thus the most incentive to be a wall that needs paying to get past).

If you're unlucky, it'll be a game like the Mario Kart beta is, where you're PvE gated from progressing because you lack the right kart or racer or both.

Sabin

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Its grind heavy. To be competitive in pvp, you need Moonlight units. It has high production value on their supers.
I didn't get far into E7 before dropping it.

Stop caring about gacha pvp if you don't plan to spend a good amount of money (or have extremely good Mupod luck) is the first advice i give everyone who steps into gacha games.

In E7 i basically do nothing in arena asides from fighting the NPCs for currency and around 5-10 battles to hold my pvp rank for the weekly free premium currency and thats it.
I only gear my PVP units for guild wars which is way more fun than regular arena.

Oh and have some more cool E7 gifs.

Ænima

Oct 27, 2017
Portugal
It's a game that only seems impressive from the outside looking in. Once you get into the loop you discover what a shallow grind it is to get your demons leveled enough to be worth anything. The best demons are gatcha exclusive, and they refuse to add more for fusion or incentives for non-whales to keep playing in general. I stopped when they announced plans to remove the free daily pulls and lower the already-absurd 5* pull rate.

It's a shame, because it feels like the game had potential early on but it just keeps plunging further into gatcha hell. Those collab demons? They're only useful if you pay to pull the 5* variations. Events in general are just copies of one another with a different skin.
True. But for someone that only intend to finish the story, you can do it pretty easy without much grind. I droped the game the moment i saw one of the 5 star demons i wanted locked behind a paywall, and the paywall was just to unlock the posibillity to draw him. The events give u 4 star versions that are still usefull to use during the event, and the 5 star versions are not worth the investment compared to other 5 star demons in the game. I just liked to collect them.
They are also very generous with the gems, i managed to finish the story with a pretty good team and saved 9000 gems in the process. but once you put something behind a paywall, im out :P

Razorrin

Nov 7, 2017
the HELP Menu.
All you freaking nerds from the Japanese Gatcha thread recommending Epic Seven, and not ONE person giving the time of day to the most generous Gatcha game of all time!

Dissidia Final Fantasy: Opera Omnia!

D7_3RDvXUAEYTiH.png

For those of you who need a hook, It's a final fantasy Gatcha game, where you get a huge variety of Final Fantasy characters from all the different games, even Crystal Chronicles, and make teams of three to fight tricky foes with interesting abilities.

Each character has a particular skill set, like providing buffs or dealing different kinds of damage, that make them unique to each other and stays true to their origins, like how Yang from FF4 uses Kick attacks to strike all enemies, or how Sazh provides massive attack buffs to his allies, stuff like that.

The Gatcha is pretty straightforward, too. Every character you get is free of charge, either from progressing in the story, unlocking them in temporary events, or unlocking them when they permanently come back from their events in their own side chapter. What you pull for is their 5 star Weapons, which can be maxed out with four copies of themselves to unlock their passive to equip onto their affinity character, letting you sell them for the limit break material freely (you use 4 to limit break a weapon without a copy, and a fully limit broken weapon sells for 4), or hold onto as equipment to use for your characters.

The game is constantly giving you premium currency through events, limited but huge reserves in permenant content, and even just occasionally after community streams or special milestones, like how we got 7000 (a multipull is 5000!) for the game reaching 7 Million Downloads! You'll probably get them if you start, too, since they rarely let rewards like that time out for less then a month!

You also gain Tickets, the single pull items, Super frequently in events, and the rates on getting character weapons is the best in the biz, 10% on any kind of pull, Guaranteed 5 star on any multipull, and a multi-pull pity system for the best weapons on the banners, letting you use Tickets for characters you like, and saving your gems to make sure you get everything for a character you LOVE!

And the community, man! The Opera Omnia board on here can be a little slow at times, but the Reddit page and Discord is chock full of fantastic, passionate people, wether it's video contests for each new event, showing various teams of characters clearing each tough challenge, in depth analysis's and discussions on each new character and their abilities, or even cute fan art from members like Ceremono, an amazing artist posting amazing Moogle versions of characters, the Community is easily the best out of any Gatch Game I've seen! Hell, there's even a solid weekly podcast called "The Crystal Chronicles" that discusses the game pretty well, too!

Overall, DFFOO is very close to my heart, as not only is it a super fun RPG with no energy system, with super fair rates on character pulling, Very generously gives currency, awesome representations of all the different final fantasies, even with great interactions between the casts, but it's community is beautiful and it's constantly given love by it's developers.

Please check it out, you won't be disappointed!!!

a7arkwv3h1231.jpg

P.S., since the game came out in Japan before it went global, it's also super easy to save for who you want, since there is a forcast available that's pretty accurate, so it's easy to save up for who you want, too!

GarudaSmiles

Dec 14, 2018
I hated gachas for a long time. Nowadays I spend way too much free time on Epic Seven. It's a legit good rpg with cool mechanics. The grind is unreal, but I don't mind too much. Now back to dog walking.

tenor.gif

HockeyBird

Oct 27, 2017
All you freaking nerds from the Japanese Gatcha thread recommending Epic Seven, and not ONE person giving the time of day to the most generous Gatcha game of all time!

Dissidia Final Fantasy: Opera Omnia!

D7_3RDvXUAEYTiH.png

For those of you who need a hook, It's a final fantasy Gatcha game, where you get a huge variety of Final Fantasy characters from all the different games, even Crystal Chronicles, and make teams of three to fight tricky foes with interesting abilities.

Each character has a particular skill set, like providing buffs or dealing different kinds of damage, that make them unique to each other and stays true to their origins, like how Yang from FF4 uses Kick attacks to strike all enemies, or how Sazh provides massive attack buffs to his allies, stuff like that.

The Gatcha is pretty straightforward, too. Every character you get is free of charge, either from progressing in the story, unlocking them in temporary events, or unlocking them when they permanently come back from their events in their own side chapter. What you pull for is their 5 star Weapons, which can be maxed out with four copies of themselves to unlock their passive to equip onto their affinity character, letting you sell them for the limit break material freely (you use 4 to limit break a weapon without a copy, and a fully limit broken weapon sells for 4), or hold onto as equipment to use for your characters.

The game is constantly giving you premium currency through events, limited but huge reserves in permenant content, and even just occasionally after community streams or special milestones, like how we got 7000 (a multipull is 5000!) for the game reaching 7 Million Downloads! You'll probably get them if you start, too, since they rarely let rewards like that time out for less then a month!

You also gain Tickets, the single pull items, Super frequently in events, and the rates on getting character weapons is the best in the biz, 10% on any kind of pull, Guaranteed 5 star on any multipull, and a multi-pull pity system for the best weapons on the banners, letting you use Tickets for characters you like, and saving your gems to make sure you get everything for a character you LOVE!

And the community, man! The Opera Omnia board on here can be a little slow at times, but the Reddit page and Discord is chock full of fantastic, passionate people, wether it's video contests for each new event, showing various teams of characters clearing each tough challenge, in depth analysis's and discussions on each new character and their abilities, or even cute fan art from members like Ceremono, an amazing artist posting amazing Moogle versions of characters, the Community is easily the best out of any Gatch Game I've seen! Hell, there's even a solid weekly podcast called "The Crystal Chronicles" that discusses the game pretty well, too!

Overall, DFFOO is very close to my heart, as not only is it a super fun RPG with no energy system, with super fair rates on character pulling, Very generously gives currency, awesome representations of all the different final fantasies, even with great interactions between the casts, but it's community is beautiful and it's constantly given love by it's developers.

Please check it out, you won't be disappointed!!!

a7arkwv3h1231.jpg

P.S., since the game came out in Japan before it went global, it's also super easy to save for who you want, since there is a forcast available that's pretty accurate, so it's easy to save up for who you want, too!

I played this a good amount last year and I definitely had fun. It was cool getting all these FF characters into your party. I pretty much tailed off though when you started getting towards the max level. Level ups are slow and that's when you really need to start doing the crystal leveling which is even more grindy if your favorite characters happen to be the same color. And the constant loading and downloading became a problem when you I just wanted to get a quick battle here and there. Still worth trying for people who are big fans of Final Fantasy.

Razorrin

Nov 7, 2017
the HELP Menu.
I played this a good amount last year and I definitely had fun. It was cool getting all these FF characters into your party. I pretty much tailed off though when you started getting towards the max level. Level ups are slow and that's when you really need to start doing the crystal leveling which is even more grindy if your favorite characters happen to be the same color. And the constant loading and downloading became a problem when you I just wanted to get a quick battle here and there. Still worth trying for people who are big fans of Final Fantasy.

Actually, I can help with that!

Cycle quests have a chance of a special Cactuar showing up that multiplies all your rewards by TEN, which can net you tons of the crystals you need as well as making leveling up super quick!
Support books can also double or triple rewards for half an hour, and Multiplayer also makes Crystal farming very quick if you prefer playing with others for fun!

You can also Batch Download the game so you don't have to wait to download anything, making loadtimes less then a second for nearly all content outside of multiplayer.

Htown

Oct 25, 2017
Is Puzzle and Dragons still one of the best ones after all this time?