• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

What do you think of this?

• Absolutely disgusting.

Votes: 127 36.8%
  • Meh. I will eat anything like an uncivilized commoner.

Votes: 218 63.2%

• Total voters
Oct 25, 2017
México
Among those snacks, there are Doritos, Cheetos, and some other dusty chips. And there are some cheese dips, onion dip, and some others.

But people are dipping the dusty chips right into the dip containers. They are a mess now. The white onion dip is orange now from all the dipped Doritos. Absolutely disgusting.

Please, people. Do not do this.

End of rant.

-2B-

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Sep 23, 2018
Sounds like the party is getting out of control.

Alucrid

Chicken Photographer
Oct 25, 2017
this is the fault of whoever is throwing the party. don't have cheetos and doritos on the table.

RiOrius

Oct 27, 2017
Enjoy the party as you see fit, OP. If that means taking a break from real life every now and then to post here, you do you. Not everyone is entertained by social interaction and sportsball-viewing, and that's fine.

That said, I doubt a few flakes of Dorito dust will noticeably impact the taste of a good dip. Give it a try. You may like it. Or maybe I'm wrong, I'm not there.

sph3re

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
Cheese dusted chips are disgusting, so if you want to put that shit in your body, you should keep it out of the dip. Simple.

joecanada

Oct 28, 2017
Canada
you eat literal junk food no problem but have issue when it's mixed together ? The whole time I thought you were gonna post some fancy chips we should all eat

Landy828

Oct 26, 2017
Clemson, SC
No, no one would ever do that. The party-planner should have foreseen dusty dip and just foregone Doritos all-together. Or at least placed the dippable chips and dips on separate tables as the non-dippable dusties.

We always put spoons in dips and no one dips straight from a dip bowl, lol.

However, this wouldn't really bother me.

Akira86

Oct 25, 2017
was expecting a double dipping thread.

no double dipping, just a fussy OP.

OP why don't you lead by example, if it's truly so important and you really really believe and you're more than just a fussbudget?

Strangelove_77

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Storebought chips and dip are basically garbage food already. Just a bunch of fatty and chemical crap mushed together. Enjoy your mush.

Wein Cruz

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
was expecting a double dipping thread.

no double dipping, just a fussy OP.

OP why don't you lead by example, if it's truly so important and you really really believe and you're more than just a fussbudget?

But op isn't even fussy they've already admitted to eating fries out of the garbage

poseph

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
We always put spoons in dips and no one dips straight from a dip bowl, lol.

However, this wouldn't really bother me.

Well yeah 'cause you put spoons! If the OP's party had spoons in the dip I guess that changes things. Ideally though party of the fun of dipping chips is like dipping them and stuff and not having to worry about a spoon IMO.

Mechaplum

Enlightened
Oct 26, 2017
JP
Slowly spread ALL of the dip over your arms and face with your fingers OP. That way if they need to dip their doritos you can sue them for battery.