Xandalan

Oct 17, 2020
Very embarrassing but drunk so please talk with me if you want. Super secret my last name is actually Want. So you have to reveal way more stuff.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Xandalan

Xandalan

Oct 17, 2020
Because I my alcoholic nature I have a an artificial right hip replaced due to necrosis.

Foffy

Oct 25, 2017
I have seven cats. Very few of their personalities compliment one another.

Stiletto

Jan 4, 2023
A gatorade, mcmuffin, and sleep will help your hangover in the morning. Good luck & recover well.

OP
OP
Xandalan

Xandalan

Oct 17, 2020
Been going through Corpse Party games on my Steam Deck and I heard blood drive is bad where does the original story end,

Sangral

Powered by Friendship™
Feb 17, 2022
I am sitting on the toilet while writing this right now.

Dice

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Have some milk and sleep it off.

200.gif

youtu.be

BENEE - Supalonely ft. Gus Dapperton

MADE WITH THE SUPPORT OF NZ ON AIRPre-order my debut album 'Hey u, x' featuring "Supalonely ft. Gus Dapperton": http://BENEE.lnk.to/HeyuxFollow BENEEInstagr...

OP
OP
Xandalan

Xandalan

Oct 17, 2020
I have so many memories but I never take pictures I guess another depressing fact of our lives. My Family is the same. We are always sick so we kinda expect to die within the next year .

djinn

Nov 16, 2017
I was playing with my cat last night and she somehow managed to hook her thumb claw in her lip and I had to help her get it out.

OP
OP
Xandalan

Xandalan

Oct 17, 2020
I am a pessimist and I actually survived a great deal so we are gonna be okay probably this is not a woe me thing I just wanna hear what other people are dealing with

Soda

Oct 26, 2017
Dunedin, New Zealand
I have so many memories but I never take pictures I guess another depressing fact of our lives. My Family is the same. We are always sick so we kinda expect to die within the next year .

Without knowing what illnesses you're dealing with, unless doctors formally gave you a year or less to live, I think this may be overly pessimistic. The average person won't die in the next year.

OP
OP
Xandalan

Xandalan

Oct 17, 2020
Without knowing what illnesses you're dealing with, unless doctors formally gave you a year or less to live, I think this may be overly pessimistic. The average person won't die in the next year.
I was given 3 months to live if I don't change my behavior back in 2020. 30% chance still making the same mistakes I really thing I have a angel looking out for me, Yes total awful thing to say but I gotta be honest with my current feelings,

OP
OP
Xandalan

Xandalan

Oct 17, 2020
I have a lot of high school friends. They are all married with kids. I dont want to be with them cause I think I will ruin their kids, Am I weird

OP
OP
Xandalan

Xandalan

Oct 17, 2020
They are now 35 year old fathers and mothers. How do Interact has a 38 year old single dullard.

OP
OP
Xandalan

Xandalan

Oct 17, 2020
Gonna keep the thread going lets see im posting from a M2 Max MacBook Pro fuck Biden always love our transgender allies fuck stellar blade cause Women should actually be heard and respected thank you RESERA for allowing us to voice ourselves im gonna keep posting things I hope you are okay with that

rasu

Dec 22, 2017
i'm thinking about a world transporter technology exists, but it exists like in star trek. the idea being that something is broken down and remade perfectly in a new place. in such a world does the original person die when they step into the transporter? if so... is the new person who steps out of the transporter guilty of the crimes committed by the person who stepped into the transporter? can person who steps out of the transporter by guilty of adultery? did death not just do them part? strange thought, isn't it?

I really love earthbound and I have never got to experience mother 3.
mother 3 rules so much! you should give it a shot, especially if you liked earthbound!

OP
OP
Xandalan

Xandalan

Oct 17, 2020
i'm thinking about a world transporter technology exists, but it exists like in star trek. the idea being that something is broken down and remade perfectly in a new place. in such a world does the original person die when they step into the transporter? if so... is the new person who steps out of the transporter guilty of the crimes committed by the person who stepped into the transporter? can person who steps out of the transporter by guilty of adultery? did death not just do them part? strange thought, isn't it?

mother 3 rules so much! you should give it a shot, especially if you liked earthbound!
Do you enjoy anime Stiens Gate it doesn't completely fit but kinda but its a long watch,