• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
2-AfLWtck.gif

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
Been going through Corpse Party games on my Steam Deck and I heard blood drive is bad where does the original story end,
id say just complete Corpse Party 1 for now and wait to see how the new Corpse Party II shakes out before continuing

when that comes out we'll find out how much of the not-so-great entries are necessary

OP
OP
Xandalan

Xandalan

Oct 17, 2020
id say just complete Corpse Party 1 for now and wait to see how the new Corpse Party II shakes out before continuing

when that comes out we'll find out how much of the not-so-great entries are necessary
why does no one talk about how great her birthday party was : I liked it:

OP
OP
Xandalan

Xandalan

Oct 17, 2020
I watching anime a lot and Hulu has Undead Unluck and other stuff but the 12 bucks a month is worth it but none of my family gives a crap about anime

OP
OP
Xandalan

Xandalan

Oct 17, 2020
You damned dog did you ever get all 51 mischief masker stars cause I damned did and turned her into a pristine lady

OP
OP
Xandalan

Xandalan

Oct 17, 2020
I am the odd one out of my friends , I have been really lucky and my friends re still friends in their 30s but im the only on without a kid do just fine but I always feel like the odd one out any tips?

OP
OP
Xandalan

Xandalan

Oct 17, 2020
met a girl and no it was not her fault but I was young and she was my world. until she was not so career is gone 2010 and that's all ill say on the matter

OP
OP
Xandalan

Xandalan

Oct 17, 2020
Is there a word that triggers a responsea. Sadly love does it for me cause it never feels the person wants to say it its just is supposed to be said

r_rose

Mar 1, 2022
Is there a word that triggers a responsea. Sadly love does it for me cause it never feels the person wants to say it its just is supposed to be said
I feel this. I try to be more positive on this forum but I don't think I've ever told somebody (outside of my mom, but I'm not sure if that counts) that I love them because I wanted to. It's always out of a sense of obligation.

OP
OP
Xandalan

Xandalan

Oct 17, 2020
I feel this. I try to be more positive on this forum but I don't think I've ever told somebody (outside of my mom, but I'm not sure if that counts) that I love them because I wanted to. It's always out of a sense of obligation.
It is so hard cause it's expected. It is like people are prying it out of you. You want too give it out. But its just not that person or that time.

OP
OP
Xandalan

Xandalan

Oct 17, 2020
Yes we have a round two. Ask or respond anyway you want. Playing fornite in the background just to distract myself. Super sick with covid.

OP
OP
Xandalan

Xandalan

Oct 17, 2020
So let's see random fact about myself. I broke my collar bone and now I am ambidextrous!

OP
OP
Xandalan

Xandalan

Oct 17, 2020
I didnt know what to do with your other response to me, but this one has me interested again.

My ringtone is "Shake shake". I never wanna change it
I almost can't believe you but I kinda do cause you're such a nerd. Its era not an insult really is there any way you can send that. MY android wallpaper is doom guy blasting demons. It is not available anymore I feel like I could sell my phone for money.

OP
OP
Xandalan

Xandalan

Oct 17, 2020
I almost can't believe you but I kinda do cause you're such a nerd. Its era not an insult really is there any way you can send that. MY android wallpaper is doom guy blasting demons. It is not available anymore I feel like I could sell my phone for money.
I worry about my posts so much. Dice your are so awesome in this community I hope I didn't insult you.

OP
OP
Xandalan

Xandalan

Oct 17, 2020
So I am a huge car guy. MY last car was a Ford Focus 06. Debating between a Kia k5 or a 05 Camry about to be redesigned,