• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Vern

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I thought this was common knowledge? Not to talk down to you or anything. I was a Scrubs lover so maybe that's how I recognized it immediately.

I didn't even know fortnight had dancing til like 4 days ago. I don't think where specific dances came from is common knowledge. How many dances do you know where they originated? I know I'm out of touch but I don't think most people know the origins of multiple dance moves.

unapersson

Oct 27, 2017
There's also (at least) one from Fresh Prince of Bel-Air, they're obviously mining 90s sitcoms.

PSqueak

Oct 25, 2017
I thought this was common knowledge? Not to talk down to you or anything. I was a Scrubs lover so maybe that's how I recognized it immediately.

Nope, in fact in the smash bros dance thread people were lamenting how Turk's Dance is collectively known now as "the fortnite dance" and honestly that's how i found out myself.

No surprise nothing original to be found in Fortnite.

Do yourself a favor and never look up where League of legends, World of Warcraft and Overwatch got their dances from.