• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Musubi

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
I'd say that I couldn't believe what I'm hearing out of this guy but then again hes had had a long history of perpetuating a lot of the mechanisms of oppression for black folks.

mod edit: adjusted the source in OP

Last edited by a moderator:

jml

Mar 9, 2018
Guy known for being a gaffe machine sticks his foot in his mouth, who could've ever seen this coming

rude

Oct 25, 2017
He said that with a smile because he thought it was going to get some laughs. He is fucking garbage.

Oct 25, 2017
Wow that's an actual quote by him Jesus. I don't like Charlemagne but his response is on point and highlights the issue a lot of black voters have with the Dems. All they seemingly want to offer us is to just say that they're better than the alternative.

BDS

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
How did Democrats manage to find a candidate worse than Hillary Clinton? Just blows my mind.

Deleted member 17207

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Biden is going to start giving the late Rob Ford (previous mayor of Toronto) a run for his money.

But this one will never cease to amaze me:

Deleted member 7051

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
For a moment I thought you meant the movie, but... wow. He is all in on this "you have no choice but to vote for me" angle, isn't he? Dude is just going to coast to the White House.

bananab

Oct 27, 2017
Biden seems to dip into this really cocky mentality a lot. Comes from the same well as telling that dude at a rally to vote for trump, and saying things like if he believed Reade he wouldn't vote for him.

J-Skee

The Wise Ones
Oct 25, 2017
I can't believe I have to vote for him & not Bernie. We really failed that man.

Deleted member 38573

User requested account closure
Banned
Jan 17, 2018
the full video is on the breakfast club youtube channel. 18 mins

this is the kind of paternalism from liberals that i see all too often.

Volimar

volunteer forum janitor
Oct 25, 2017
Christ that was stupid. It's like he was so good on Colbert too.

krazen

Oct 27, 2017
Gentrified Brooklyn
Eesh. EESH. That said, I need to see what lead into the exchange because Charlamagne isn't exactly a good faith debater and has a history of anti-blackness himself (there's a bit of old barbershop troll in him).

For a candidate that AT BEST people are supporting begrudgingly...lol.

Spinluck

▲ Legend ▲
Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
Chicago
Making it about how bad Trump is sure worked last time...

When... You know, it was mostly white people that voted him into office.

Black people overwhelmingly went with Hillary...

Wonder when Dems will wake up and not see black people as just another vote... And start addressing the root cause of our issues?

JDSN

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Haha dude has always presumed his friendship with Barack is a black pass.

Yerffej

Prophet of Regret
Oct 25, 2017
Shooting himself in the foot all the way to the Presidency, just like Trump. I wish there was a way to prove white people have it easier. Maybe someday the opportunity will present itself. Always a moving target. Very elusive.

Status
Not open for further replies.