What do you think happened at the end of Ch. 260?

• Gojo has been resurrected somehow

Votes: 50 19.2%
  • Sukuna is hallucinating Gojo in a moment of weakness

Votes: 51 19.6%
  • Yuji was the one who said Domain Expansion and that's related to Gojo reappearing

Votes: 36 13.8%
  • Yuta awakened into a Gojo like state

Votes: 23 8.8%
  • Nobara has returned with one of Gojo's eyes implanted

Votes: 39 15.0%
  • Its Kenjaku inside Gojo's body

Votes: 15 5.8%
  • Its something else entirely and Gege is just trolling everyone

Votes: 46 17.7%

• Total voters

HStallion

Oct 25, 2017
***JUJUTSU KAISEN MANGA SPOILER SPOILERS***
***YES SPOILERS FOR THE SPOILERS!!!***

From the last page of the last chapter released of JJK (Ch. 260) for context:

jjk-manga_ch-260_017.jpg

Anyone following the JJK manga knows that chapter 260 released last week and while an awesome chapter thanks to Todo being the best it ended on a gigantic teaser of a mysterious stranger appearing out of nowhere at the last moment to shock Sukuna who recognized him as the strongest ghost to fall by his hand. Of course who that stranger is was not revealed and we were left hanging. Well spoilers for 261 hit later tonight in about 10 to 12 hours and the chapter is already trending online as people are all frothing at the mouths waiting to find out just who it is and what is going on. So JJK fans, what are you predicting? Myself I'm going with VibraJo

View: https://www.instagram.com/p/C7HNFGBt_Tb/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

My serious guess is that I hope Yuji is the one pulling off the domain expansion and that its based on his desire to give people a good death. This means everyone that Sukuna murdered recently comes back to life inside Yuji's domain to give the king of curses a crippling beatdown which is how Gojo "returns".

Orayn

Oct 25, 2017
He did it himself somehow. He's the strongest and we should have believed him when he said that he would win.

Pein

Oct 25, 2017
NYC
It's a hallucination, read somewhere it's his brain getting fucked up like what happened to gojo.

flaxknuckles

Oct 25, 2017
I think Yuji's soul punches finally woke up Megumi and he then activated a completed Chimera Shadow Garden. And the sure hit has something to do with clones or hallucinations.

Oct 27, 2017
i'm hoping Gojo stays dead, Nobara stays dead, and it's something else entirely. Him coming back would be incredibly lame and further cement JJK as being another Bleach for me where I've sunk too much time into it to stop reading this close to the end

I'm sure everyone wants Gojo.

But I want Nobara.
Who is everyone

KaCo

The Wise Ones
The Fallen
May 22, 2018
I feel like OP could have got some kind of bet going 👀

I don't get the hype of Gojo returning now that Yuji is giving Sukuna an absolute fisting. I'm going to call it a illusion.

The Silver

Oct 28, 2017
Safe boring answer is it's just a hallucination as Sukuna realizes he's in real mortal danger and cause he has brain damage.

Hoping it's something real stupid like Kenny using strong return in Go/Jo's body

Tabaxi

Nov 18, 2018
images

My full prediction/delusional rambling: Gojo's back and the person who Ui Ui has been shepherding the bodies to isn't Shoko. It's Nobara who is using RCT soul resonance to heal them.

metsallica

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
i read the manga in the early days but fell off, now i only follow the anime. gojo died? what's the joke in the meme picture? is that a vibraslap?! what the heck am i missing

i do not care about spoilers, obvi

Lulu

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
i read the manga in the early days but fell off, now i only follow the anime. gojo died? what's the joke in the meme picture? is that a vibraslap?! what the heck am i missing

Do you not really care? Yea, he was killed by Sukuna..... but maybe not. Find out tonight on twitter!

donkey

Sumo Digital Dev
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
What kind of crazy binding vow will be used this time?

Also waiting for Usher's post.

62482ac985484abeb7fa008f9b2ff127_1705360737~tplv-photomode-zoomcover:720:720.jpeg

Antrax

Oct 25, 2017

Sukuna killed Gojo (cut him in half)
Todo got his hand chopped off and replaced it with a vibroslap
Sukuna has maybe hallucinated Gojo or he's actually been revived

Aly

Oct 27, 2017
Who cares abour Fraudbara? Im going full cope. My boy is back fr!!!!

Palette Swap

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I'm not taking it at face value. I'd be happy if Sukuna finally croaked this week though. Motherfucker has been in the ropes for too long.

Then again, they'll dedicate a chapter to Megumi somehow getting out and making things 100 times worse with that Tengen bullshit.

Fun fact : I caught up to the manga on the Sunday that ended with "Gojo won" and got my first exposure to spoilers a few days later. Almost dropped the manga tbh.

Bard

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I'd prefer if Gojo stays dead, but it wouldn't surprise me if he's back. We'll see in a little bit I guess!

LProtagonist

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Who knows. I'll be entertained by the internet's reaction no matter what it is. I've honestly been enjoying this arc.

KaCo

The Wise Ones
The Fallen
May 22, 2018
Todo slapped that vibraslap so hard, the vibration is creating illusions.