Aztechnology

Community Resettler
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Wow... That's some uhh. That person has problems.

Edit: Glad to hear it's a joke. Hard to tell sometimes.

Edit 2: is it though?

gutter_trash

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Montreal
what the fuck?

there is always one person in the couple that is more PHOTOGENIC than the other.

iMO, if it was me and my hypothetical girlfriend, I rather my girlfriend be the one who is more photogenic because I sure know I ain't

Oct 27, 2017
Reminder 1,076,835,113: the internet allows any dumb fucker with a keyboard to say whatever nonsensical drivel they want.

Your job: not to pay attention to or amplify it.

Servbot24

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Wow... That's some uhh. That person has problems.

Edit: Glad to hear it's a joke. Hard to tell sometimes.

Edit 2: is it though?
Doesn't really matter if it's a joke. The internet gives every random weirdo out there equal access to make a Tweet. There are way freakier people than this guy out there, and we don't have to pay attention to any of them.

Deleted member 8752

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Lol. I probably would have believed such nonsense when I was younger and less experienced. It's absurd the types of things men are taught by people who have no clue.

impingu1984

Oct 31, 2017
UK
Or they could be a height difference between them that causes one or the other to lean in for the photos.

But that's too logical... Clearly they lack POSATIVE MAN ENERGY

Chairman Yang

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
a true alpha will lean so hard into his woman that she has to physically support him
91CjNkjbxmL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Powdered Egg

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
You see how that lady has serial cheater Kevin Hart totally emasculated and in the palm of her hands? What a leaning simp!

Oct 25, 2017
Any real alpha male know you have to be like the absolute Chad Saturn and devour your loved ones so they know who's boss

McScroggz

The Fallen
Jan 11, 2018
I know nothing about that account. I don't know if it's some troll thing or serious or whatever. But idk if signal boosting it is the best choice.

SwampBastard

The Fallen
Nov 1, 2017
I don't give a wet fart what anyone who thinks this way thinks of how I choose to show affection toward my wife.

ThreepQuest64

Avenger
Oct 29, 2017
Germany
Seems like parody from the twitter banner pic and the bio of that account. Never heard of it before and I don't think they have any authority over how things work in social situations.

Calvarok

Oct 26, 2017
i love the ppl who come into these threads complaining that anyone pays attention to or talks about this stuff and then several months later will be complaining that they don't get any of the jokes ppl reference on here.